This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
puerto risco building electron just rosario prieto

New building just up from Electron in Risco Prieto - Puerto del Rosario
Anyone know what’s going into the new building just up from Electron?
2 users say Thank You to Decho for this post
Reply Quote
(18-03-2019, 04:02 PM)Decho Wrote: Anyone know what’s going into the new building just up from Electron?

It's going to be a warehouse.
2 users say Thank You to Tardis for this post
Reply Quote
Nortysur signage has gone up.
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Apologies, I either dreamed it or they have taken the signage down again!
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
I did wonder whether it would either be a warehouse for Nortysur or Ideal(more likely as the current one is down past the old Armas store)
2 users say Thank You to Decho for this post
Reply Quote
I was not going to contradict you Tamara, but we drove past it Monday lunchtime and again yesterday morning, and I remember thinking it was going nowhere fast. and didn,t someone Stephen I believe post that Nortysur were moving near Centogar?
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
It would appear you were not dreaming Tamara I passed there an hour ago and to the left of the building there is a gateway, that definitely has a Nortysur sign above it.
Reply Quote
(10-04-2019, 07:20 AM)Johnrgby Wrote: I was not going to contradict you Tamara, but we drove past it Monday lunchtime and again yesterday morning, and I remember thinking it was going nowhere fast. and didn,t someone Stephen I believe post that Nortysur were moving near Centogar?

You're right John, Captain mentioned that Nortysur are moving closer to the town centre. Really confusing what the sign is doing there. Confused Confused
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
You have to wonder if this was planned a few years ago, and the decision to move was made more recently? or whether the application on the supposed new site was merely to prevent someone else from developing it, in the UK Tesco were notorious for it, in the early 2000,s  they had a land bank worth billions of pounds, both out of town sites and town centre sites, much of which was never meant to be developed, merely a defensive tool against the competition, and of course at the time land was seen as an investment, 2008 scuppered that, but here it took Ikea how long to develop the new building, early last year Lidl were supposed to be going to build next to Mercadona, and not a stone has been turned, likewise the enlargement of Mercadona its self, what has happened to that?
Reply Quote
(12-04-2019, 08:25 AM)Johnrgby Wrote: ... early last year Lidl were supposed to be going to build next to Mercadona, and not a stone has been turned, likewise the enlargement of Mercadona its self, what has happened to that?

They possibly just asked the government if they could build in the area and could be still waiting for the decision to be made?? No idea but yes, if could be just a monopoly game Mercadona is playing.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Possibility of building on Rustic Land? TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 201 16-01-2024, 07:08 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  El Castillo - large public square and new commercial building TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 323 04-01-2024, 07:11 PM
  The promenade of Puerto del Rosario TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 285 21-12-2023, 08:14 PM
  Time limit on building works? Bill 0 438 11-11-2023, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Bill
  Photovoltaic street lamps for villages in Puerto del Rosario district TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 771 20-04-2023, 08:41 PM