This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puerto del Rosario estate agents
List of estate agents in Puerto del Rosario:

Fuerteventura International

Quote:Calle Maria Estrada 5, 35600 Puerto del Rosario

(+34) 685141801 / 625830890

info@fuerteventurainternational.com

https://www.facebook.com/FVIgroup/

www.fuerteventurainternational.com

Forum Inmobiliaria
Quote:Organos GC S.L.
Jacomo Waldherr C/ Canalejas 24,
local 2, 35600, Puerto del Rosario
Fuerteventura, Canary Islands,
Spain | CIF: B35581974

Phone: 0034 928 504 552

Mobile: 0034 627 51 52 62

info@fuerteventura-realestate.com

www.fuerteventura-realestate.com

OH gestion
Quote:Phone: 928 904 401 or 603 525 112

ohgestion.com - the website is currently down, will check in a couple of months again to link it back

info@ohgestion.com

Calle Secundino Alonso, nº 39
Local 1, CP 35600, Puerto del Rosario
Fuerteventura, Las Palmas (España)

Grupo Barragán
Quote:Phone: 928689120

puertodelrosario@grupobarragan.es

www.grupobarragan.es

Calle Primero de Mayo 18
35600 - Puerto Del Rosario - Fuerteventura

Home Canarias
Quote:C/ Profesor Juan Tadeo Cabrera, 17
35600 Puerto del Rosario (Las Palmas)
Fuerteventura, Canary Islands, Spain

(+34) 628924166  or  (+34) 639450461

info@homecanarias.com

Opening hours: Monday through Friday: 9am-2pm and 4:30pm-7:30pm

www.homecanarias.com

Kiero Casa
Quote:Av. Diego Miller, 1,
35600 Puerto del Rosario,
Las Palmas, Spain

+34 928 66 33 52

www.kierocasa.es

can't find an email to this branch, sorry

Inmobiliaria Precedo
Quote:Tel: 928 533 440

Email: info@inmoprecedo.com

C/ Manuel Velázquez Cabrera, 134,
35600, Puerto del Rosario (Las Palmas)

www.inmoprecedo.com

Fuerteventura Homes
Quote:Tel: (+34) 928533151

Cisneros 99
35600 Puerto Del Rosario

info@fuerteventurahomes.com

http://www.fuerteventurahomes.com/gb/

Feel free to add more, please.

EDIT: added Fuerteventura Homes and "unlinked" OHgestion.
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Fuerteventura Homes

Tel: (+34) 928533151

Cisneros 99
35600 Puerto Del Rosario

info@fuerteventurahomes.com

http://www.fuerteventurahomes.com/gb/
3 users say Thank You to GMT for this post
Reply Quote
Just an update on this. I clicked on all the website links. All were fine except OHGestion (wouldn't load at all) and Fuerteventura International (website blocked due to Trojan).
3 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
(09-02-2020, 08:13 AM)TrickyFox Wrote: Just an update on this. I clicked on all the website links. All were fine except OHGestion (wouldn't load at all) and Fuerteventura International (website blocked due to Trojan).

Thanks TF!
OHGestion isn't loading on mine neither, will edit the link out. Also checked Fuerteventura International and there's definitely no trojan on that site. Don't take my word for it, please, verify for example here: Virustotal.com.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
(08-02-2020, 03:53 PM)GMT Wrote: Fuerteventura Homes...

Thanks GMT! How long does this estate agent exists? It's located way out of the town centre so I never knew managed to see it anywhere. Sorry about that. Added to the first post to keep all of the agents in one place.
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
(10-02-2020, 12:06 PM)Sam Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 08:13 AM)TrickyFox Wrote: Just an update on this. I clicked on all the website links. All were fine except OHGestion (wouldn't load at all) and Fuerteventura International (website blocked due to Trojan).

Thanks TF!
OHGestion isn't loading on mine neither, will edit the link out. Also checked Fuerteventura International and there's definitely no trojan on that site. Don't take my word for it, please, verify for example here: Virustotal.com.

I use malwarebytes so just going by what that said.
2 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
I understand that. Possibly there was some kind of virus on the website in the past. It just doesn't seems to be the case right now. Or is your software still not happy about the website? The reason why I'm asking is simple: I'm using VirusTotal, usually if the browser gives me a warning and I quite trust in the results. And obviously, now I'm concerned a bit.

VirusTotal inspects URLs with almost 100 antivirus scanners and domain blacklisting services and one of them is named Malwarebytes hpHosts, not sure if that's the same service to yours, though. All of them said "Clean".
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
(10-02-2020, 12:20 PM)Sam Wrote:
(08-02-2020, 03:53 PM)GMT Wrote: Fuerteventura Homes...

Thanks GMT! How long does this estate agent exists? It's located way out of the town centre so I never knew managed to see it anywhere. Sorry about that. Added to the first post to keep all of the agents in one place.

Hi Sam, no worries, I added it because I thought it may be of help to others. It's a small agency, they don't speak much English. I found them on Idealista, I asked for viewing a property from here in mainland Spain where I'm living, they didn't reply possibly because they don't speak English, although nowadays there is Google to help out... Soon after that we popped down to Fuerteventura to see them in person, speaking a bit of Spanish, a bit of English, a bit of gesticulating (I'm Italian Smile ). Anyway, property in the process of being bought from them, our solicitor is dealing with them. So far they have turned out to be OK. Not many properties in their books though.
2 users say Thank You to GMT for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks again GMT and good luck with your purchase. Thumbs Up
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Piscina Municipal - The council pool in Puerto del Rosario Sam 3 7,399 16-03-2019, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Caleta de Fuste estate agents Sam 2 5,951 15-02-2019, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Sam