This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
puerto concert june queen rosario remember

Remember Queen - a concert in Puerto del Rosario 20 June
Remember Queen, a Queen tribute band, are doing a concert at the Congress Center in Puerto del Rosario on Thursday 20 June at 9pm.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

5 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks for this Captain. It's a shame they are doing it indoors at that time of year, the last one I went to was in the plaza near the church in Puerto and it was a great atmosphere!
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
When it comes to cover / tribute bands two of the best are Rumours of Fleetwood Mac 

and The Classic Rock Show    https://youtu.be/0sT-LUHhT6Q

I'll be seeing 'Rumours' at Swindon's Wyvern Theatre on Tuesday evening.
2 users say Thank You to Gone Fishing for this post
Reply Quote
(12-05-2019, 07:04 AM)Gone Fishing Wrote: When it comes to cover / tribute bands two of the best are Rumours of Fleetwood Mac 

and The Classic Rock Show    https://youtu.be/0sT-LUHhT6Q

I'll be seeing 'Rumours' at Swindon's Wyvern Theatre on Tuesday evening.

Heartily agree about ROFM - seem them a few times
3 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
Just back from the Remember Queen tribute in Puerto. Place was packed, great evening, thoroughly enjoyed it. Throat feeling a bit sore from all the singing and hands can hardly type after all the clapping!

[Image: x2ZNmKp.jpg] [Image: 0EgYlp4.jpg] [Image: Recc3Wi.jpg]

[Image: GJL4Y2u.jpg] [Image: YclxXWW.jpg]
Living my dream
5 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Concert on January 3rd with Rachmaninov and Tcha TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 297 14-12-2023, 07:21 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  The giant Nativity Scene returns to Puerto del Rosario TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 342 01-12-2023, 08:40 PM
  Exhibition in Casa de la Cultura, Puerto del Rosario TamaraEnLaPlaya 1 382 30-10-2023, 09:13 PM
  AstroPhotographs exhibition in Puerto de Rosario TamaraEnLaPlaya 1 1,008 08-12-2022, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Bill
  Photo exhibition in Puerto del Rosario - The Sea TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 666 01-09-2022, 08:37 PM