This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restaurante Brasero - Tarajalejo
Mid afternoon Sunday lunch 2/12 a real treat and great value for Money.

We dined with 2 friends shared 4 starters then had 2 mixed grilled meats between the four of us served with grilled red pepper and fries followed by the house chocolate tart. A large beer, a bottle of Lanzarote white wine and a bottle of Rioja as drinks and then 4 very large shots.  Bill came to 94.75€. 

Friendly service and what impressed us was the number of locals using the restaurant.

Good parking, clean loos, next time choose a table with chairs rather than the hard benches which are novel.   

John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
7 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Looks nice, in what part of the town is it located?
2 users say Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
It's secret..shhhh Wink
2 users say Thank You to Archer for this post
Reply Quote
(04-12-2018, 06:42 PM)Archer Wrote: It's secret..shhhh Wink

I agree but however there is Google & Google Maps  Wink Wink
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
3 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
(04-12-2018, 07:02 PM)windermeregolfer Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 06:42 PM)Archer Wrote: It's secret..shhhh Wink

I agree but however there is Google & Google Maps  Wink Wink

Nobody's using Google any more, it's always Duck Duck GO. Especially if you're dealing with secrets. Wink Wink

(04-12-2018, 05:33 PM)Emmi Smith Wrote: Looks nice, in what part of the town is it located?

The restaurant is located just before you enter the town on your right hand side; coming from the north.
I Heart Fuerteventura
3 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
A very good review, WG. It's always good to see what others think about a place.

Only a couple of points I can add. There is a fixed menu during weekdays for €12. Always too much to eat for me, includes drink. Ask for this menu.
You can eat inside in air conditioned environment with white table clothes and more comfortable seating and
now it only opens lunchtime (used to open evenings, as well) And in winter closes Mon and Tues, I think.

Great place for a function, like wedding or birthday party. Large function room thru' glass doors in WG's photo #4.
Restaurant is used by tour groups midweek.
5 users say Thank You to Archer for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adeyu - Tarajalejo TamaraEnLaPlaya 5 4,123 05-02-2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Chinese Restaurante Hong Kong La Oliva el caballo hambriento 2 4,846 20-02-2019, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Ramon Restaurante - La Lajita TrickyFox 3 4,541 10-02-2019, 12:49 PM
Last Post: TrickyFox
  Bar Restaurante La Caldereta windermeregolfer 0 5,040 17-11-2018, 10:18 PM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  Restaurante Terrazo del Gato - Costa Calma bedouin 0 3,989 08-11-2018, 09:43 PM
Last Post: bedouin