This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SBH Club Paraiso Playa
I've stayed here a few times, firstly in 2012, most recently in April this year.  It's right on the seafront, although there are loads of steps involved to get down to beach level!  Once on the beach, it's naturist friendly and you can wander north up the beach to Mal Nombre for lunch.

It's a mid-price all-inclusive, catering mainly to German visitors. I'd rate it as a 3-star place. The hotel is reasonably equipped but rather tired in places.  Rooms are clean and comfortable.  The restaurant buffet is quite good (although this year it was noticeably downgraded from my 2012 experience).  The staff are pleasant and helpful.  But bar service is slow, I guess this is intentional.

There's a nice sauna and steam room, plus a decent pool.  

On two occasions, I've had problems getting in to the card-operated room safe - this isn't funny if you're about to leave for the airport and want to grab your passport and Money!  Both times, I had to wait for a maintenance man to come along with a master key.  So, if you use the room safe, be sure to try to open it at least an hour before you need to leave!

The hotel is quite isolated, so a hire car is recommended, but there is a bus stop nearby.
2 users say Thank You to bedouin for this post
Reply Quote
You forgot to mention that the place is a natural wind tunnel. The Fuerteventura wind literally howls through the place. Apart from that, we quite enjoyed it. A naturist area with a sauna and pool would improve it and maybe attract customers who have been driven out of the FP
1 user says Thank You to Magoo for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Robinson Club - Esquinzo Archer 3 3,088 19-11-2018, 05:47 PM
Last Post: bedouin