Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
house selling my caleta

Selling my house in Caleta
Due to circumstances, it now seems I will never get back to Caleta (health issues).  So reluctantly selling my house and car. Take a look at the ad......

https://fuerteventuraresidences.com/list...B1vn83d7r0
2 users say Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
Sorry to hear that Emmi. We used Fuerteventura Residences to sell our place a couple of years ago, they did a first class job and sold it very quickly at a sensible price.
2 users say Thank You to Davew for this post
Reply Quote
So sorry to hear this Emmi! Hope it sells quickly for you. Best of luck with everything 😘
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Very sorry to hear that Emm, we will miss you on here, good luck for the future.
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Very sorry to hear your news, I have used Nadia for a total of six transactions now and have always been more than happy with the service provided . Stay safe and take care.
Life is short.....Be kind to one another  Smile
2 users say Thank You to classic for this post
Reply Quote
(05-02-2021, 01:31 PM)Johnrgby Wrote: Very sorry to hear that Emm, we will miss you on here, good luck for the future.

I will still poke my nose in on here John, you can't get rid of me that easily!!!
2 users say Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
(05-02-2021, 02:08 PM)Emmi Smith Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 01:31 PM)Johnrgby Wrote: Very sorry to hear that Emm, we will miss you on here, good luck for the future.

I will still poke my nose in on here John, you can't get rid of me that easily!!!

I had guessed that Emm, but to polite to say as much Smile Smile
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
(05-02-2021, 12:35 PM)Emmi Smith Wrote: Due to circumstances, it now seems I will never get back to Caleta (health issues).  So reluctantly selling my house and car. Take a look at the ad......

Very sorry to hear that, Emmi. Best of luck with the sale— hope you continue to visit us here, and that you will at least be able to return to the island for holidays once we see the back of this this blasted virus.
2 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote
(05-02-2021, 12:35 PM)Emmi Smith Wrote: Due to circumstances, it now seems I will never get back to Caleta (health issues).  So reluctantly selling my house and car. Take a look at the ad......

Sorry to hear the sad news Emmi. Best of luck with everything. Heart Heart
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Good luck with everything Emmi
Lovely house
3 users say Thank You to Si Tie for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HOUSE FIRE IN CALETA YESTERDAY? Emmi Smith 9 1,215 16-04-2021, 09:05 PM