This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
house selling my caleta

Selling my house in Caleta
(05-02-2021, 12:35 PM)Emmi Smith Wrote: Due to circumstances, it now seems I will never get back to Caleta (health issues).  So reluctantly selling my house and car. Take a look at the ad......

https://fuerteventuraresidences.com/list...B1vn83d7r0

Sorry to hear your bad news I do hope you will remain with the forum and continue your contributions and I hope you will get to visit the island for a holiday at least before you sell.
2 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
So sorry you are unable to keep your lovely house it must be very hard for you to let it go particularly during these awful times. I'm sending a big hug which I hope will help in a small way. I hope you get a quick sale, it's lovely house so you should. Look after yourself and keep safe.
3 users say Thank You to GSDGirl for this post
Reply Quote