Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
corralejo spanish

Spanish Will in Corralejo
Can anyone advise on the average cost of a Spanish will and if there's anyone in Corralejo they'd recommend that provides this service? I'm assuming it goes through a Notaria.

Thanks
2 users say Thank You to Pandali for this post
Reply Quote
(07-08-2021, 10:56 AM)Pandali Wrote: Can anyone advise on the average cost of a Spanish will and if there's anyone in Corralejo they'd recommend that provides this service? I'm assuming it goes through a Notaria.

Thanks

Cannot recommend on in Coralejo as we had ours done in Caleta, but yes a notary, cost was €50, other things to consider .A. we had ours done so tit was executed under British law, as certain aspects of what Spanish law allows did not suit our requirements, whether if you have a wife, whether you need separate wills, which is no longer required. Good luck.
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
I would recommend ADR just off the Main Street. Phone number is 928 867 467 or 928 867 755. The company is Aguado Damsell Reguera. Jacobo is the solicitor, they organised our wills over 15 years ago and even sent someone with us to the Notary office when we had to do the swearing of oath. The legal official will is in Spanish and a translation supplied with it. It only covers our Spanish property. We have an Irish will that covers everything in Ireland and references the Spanish will.

Yay
2 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
I'd recommend Fuerteventura Law in Puerto del Rosario. They drew up the will and then we had to go to the Notary for signing.
http://www.fuerteventuralaw.com/contacto.html
3 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
I would second the recommendation for ADR but the office is now closed for holidays.  They reopen on the 21st August.  Email is info@adrlawters.net. Claire (English) is the receptionist, amongst many other things. 

Tom.
25/75 Birmingham/El Cotillo. Cool
3 users say Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote
I can't recommend ADR in Corralejo due to bad experiences with them.
I can't recommend Glex in Puerto due to bad experience with them. 
I do recommend Fuerteventura Law in Puerto. Louise, English, is great to deal with.
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks Can,

Currently dealing with Jacobo regarding another matter. It's only the property I want sorted also as we have our Scottish wills. Had been quoted 350 euros for Spanish wills which I thought was a little over the market price to what I'd heard previously.

Thanks to all for the replies, much appreciated.
2 users say Thank You to Pandali for this post
Reply Quote
(07-08-2021, 11:55 AM)Can the Man Wrote: I would recommend ADR just off the Main Street. Phone number is 928 867 467 or 928 867 755. The company is Aguado Damsell Reguera. Jacobo is the solicitor, they organised our wills over 15 years ago and even sent someone with us to the Notary office when we had to do the swearing of oath. The legal official will is in Spanish and a translation supplied with it. It only covers our Spanish property. We have an Irish will that covers everything in Ireland and references the Spanish will.

Yay

Last year we got a quote of €250 from ADR.
2 users say Thank You to GMT for this post
Reply Quote
These quotes IMHO are ridiculous, we paid 50€, sent a translated copy to a friend in England who is a solicitor, absolutely no problems whatsoever.
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
(08-08-2021, 12:10 PM)Johnrgby Wrote: These quotes IMHO are ridiculous, we paid 50€, sent a translated copy to a friend in England who is a solicitor, absolutely no problems whatsoever.

I agree, in fact we didn't proceed. When in England, we paid £50 for one, less than 10 years ago.
1 user says Thank You to GMT for this post
Reply Quote