This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
No email after registration? Check your spam folder please. If it's not there, contact us at click@fuerteventura.click

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

[-]
Tags
february weather 2019

What's the weather like? - February 2019
#1
El Cotillo... The forecast is for periods of sunshine, mixed with some light cloud, with temperatures around 18C. The wind will be moderate, NNW and onshore, averaging 13mph.

Tides:
5:33 AM      0.54 meters   (1.77 ft)   Low Tide
7:17 AM            First Light
7:43 AM            Sunrise
11:41 AM      1.89 meters   (6.20 ft)   High Tide
3:51 PM            Moonset
5:45 PM      0.53 meters   (1.74 ft)   Low Tide
6:34 PM            Sunset
7:00 PM            Last Light
11:59 PM      2.06 meters   (6.76 ft)   High Tide

8.45am. A slight breeze, no condensation, a mix of sun and cloud. Temperature 16C.
                
[+] 5 users say Thank You to MLA for this post
Reply Quote
#2
Sunrise: 07.44
Sunset: 18.34

Cloudy at 08.15 in Caleta.
A day of cloudy intervals is forecast with a shade temperature of 21 and up to a 25 kph NW wind.  There's a 5% chance of a light shower this morning and a 95% chance this afternoon.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
#3
A mix of sun and cloud during the morning in Caleta.  24 degrees with a light wind.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
#4
Light drizzle right now in Puerto del Rosario.
I Heart Fuerteventura
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
#5
A mainly sunny afternoon, and it felt warmer than the last few days.

A few spots of rain after dark though.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
#6
Tindaya - Friday

Morning not too bad but afternoon/eve predominately heavy cloud, very low at times, persistent showers - some quite heavy. Mta Tindaya disappeared a few times! Daytime wind moderate Westerly, now Northerly and getting quite strong.

[Image: JDDUI8l.jpg] [Image: CVtL7Ma.jpg] [Image: zPrc1ee.jpg]

[Image: 7exLgHG.jpg] [Image: froK21o.jpg] [Image: tMngoCc.jpg]

[Image: JhPeHnw.jpg] the closest we got to a sunset.
Living my dream
[+] 3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
#7
Mainly cloudy in Caleta at 8am.

A partly cloudy day is forecast with a shade temperature of 21 and a 25 kph NE wind.  A Yellow Alert is in place for rough seas.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
#8
Yesterday between Caleta and Rosario, we had really pleasant day. Sunny with some clouds, over 20C and wind no stronger than usual. A bit of a drizzle late evening in the capital, lasted about 15 minutes. The longest "rain" period in Fuerteventura I can remember.

Photos from El Matoral and Playa Blanca.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
I Heart Fuerteventura
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
#9
After a cloudy morning, blue sky is appearing at 12.45.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
#10
El Cotillo... It has been a blustery day, mostly overcast. Temperature 17C. 

Just got our internet back, hence very late Weather post. 

Tides:
6:15 AM      0.43 meters   (1.41 ft)   Low Tide
7:16 AM            First Light
7:43 AM            Sunrise
12:21 PM      1.98 meters   (6.50 ft)   High Tide
4:41 PM            Moonset
6:24 PM      0.43 meters   (1.41 ft)   Low Tide
6:35 PM            Sunset
7:01 PM            Last Light

Sunshine starts again tomorrow!
[+] 3 users say Thank You to MLA for this post
Reply Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the weather like? - August 2019 MLA 55 1,351 16 minutes ago
Last Post: Captain Sensible
  Tidal Charts - 2019 windermeregolfer 12 1,155 09-08-2019, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Sam
  What's the weather like? - July 2019 MLA 58 1,999 31-07-2019, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Captain Sensible
  What's the weather like? - June 2019 MLA 103 4,039 01-07-2019, 12:20 AM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  What's the weather like? - May 2019 MLA 143 5,179 31-05-2019, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Captain Sensible

Forum Jump: