This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
march weather 2019

What's the weather like? - March 2019
El Cotillo... The forecast is for a predominantly cloudy day, with temperatures around 17C. The wind will be gentle, north easterly and onshore, averaging 10mph.

Tides:
4:22 AM      0.74 meters   (2.43 ft)   Low Tide
6.55 AM            First Light
7:20 AM            Sunrise
10:36 AM      1.68 meters   (5.51 ft)   High Tide
2:37 PM            Moonset
4:40 PM      0.75 meters   (2.46 ft)   Low Tide
6:55 PM            Sunset
7:20 PM            Last Light
10:56 PM      1.85 meters   (6.07 ft)   High Tide
5 users say Thank You to MLA for this post
Reply Quote
March 1st greetings from Caleta, the sun has just risen above the bank of cloud out over the sea to the east and it looks like there is a nice day in store.

Yesterday IMHO was better than forecast as the pictures I posted showed.

This morning at 7.30am a very light breeze, high wispy clouds overhead, 12C and no condensation.

Todays Caleta forecast - A mix of sun and cloud with cloud cover increasing to 76% at 12noon and reducing during the afternoon to 9% at 6pm, temperature to get to 19C at 1pm to 3pm but feeling like 21C, UV factor of up to 5 at 11am, humidity averaging 70%, visibility usual 16km (10ml.)+
Wind from the NNW this morning 8 to 10mph moving NE / ENE this afternoon 10 to 13mph peaking at 14mph at 8pm
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
3 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Tindaya  - Friday

A pleasant enough day but the slight breeze was pretty chilly. Cloud built during the day keeping late afternoon temps down.

[Image: EtGvFjH.jpg]  [Image: cM2TW0d.jpg]

[Image: 0GEotg3.jpg]  [Image: YztWICg.jpg]

[Image: V4cbViW.jpg]  [Image: uUeXmLF.jpg]  [Image: TmYyEj7.jpg]
Living my dream
5 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Well the cloud yesterday morning brought a few spots, and I mean a few no more, of rain not enough to wet the patio and it soon dried up apart from that a pleasant day chilly in the wind.

This morning at 7.45am 95% high cloud cover, windy, 15C in spot out of wind.

Todays Caleta forecast - A cloudy morning, by 1pm there will be 90%+ cloud but it will be wispy so the temperature should get up to 20C, max UV factor of 3 this morning, humidity averaging 65% today with visibility 16km+
Wind from the NNE this morning 13 to 18mph moving NE this afternoon easing slightly to 12mph
3 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Just a couple of pics from yesterday's Playa Chica in Puerto del Rosario. Temperature slightly over 20C, water pretty cold  Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Tindaya and Corralejo - Saturday

Nearly total cloud cover most of the day. Early afternoon saw a few breaks but it soon closed in again. Brisk coolish breeze.

11.30am
[Image: s0S71Vz.jpg]  [Image: 8ZDxCE1.jpg]

1.30pm
[Image: eOeUsJO.jpg]  [Image: sNm2BdP.jpg]

4pm
[Image: H1d9mAi.jpg]

5.30pm                                                            6.45pm
[Image: pN46HB5.jpg]  [Image: O7aTdXj.jpg]
Living my dream
5 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
I concur with Tamara's report on yesterdays Weather it seems it was the same in both the North and Caleta areas, cloudy with sun making only the odd short appearance Wink Wink 

This morning in Caleta at 6.45am clear overhead and to the South West but cloud over the sea to the East and also to the North and North West.  Light breeze, no condensation and 13C.

Todays Caleta forecast - A mix of cloud and sun with cloud cover of 7% at 8am increasing to 93% at 12noon and then decreasing again this afternoon to 25% by 3pm temperature to reach 20C 2pm to 4pm with a max UV factor of 4 at 10am, humidity averaging 72% through the day and visibility the usual 16km (10ml)+
Wind from the N this morning 9 to 10mph moving NE from mid-day for the afternoon at 13 to 14mph then from NNE this evening 15mph.

7.32am photos

4 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
The same in Puerto del Rosario, clouds almost all day long. Temps just above 20C, still happy to be on the island.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I Heart Fuerteventura
3 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Snowing I. Ireland all day ⛄️
Reply Quote
I can’t post photos from an iPad is this not possible?
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the weather like? - March 2024 windermeregolfer 43 2,326 1 hour ago
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  What's the weather like? - March 2023 windermeregolfer 61 9,532 01-04-2023, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Johnrgby
  Cotillo Weather Station: March 2023 Cotillo_Tom 0 827 01-04-2023, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Cotillo_Tom
  What's the weather like? - March 2022 windermeregolfer 62 11,817 01-04-2022, 08:57 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  What's the weather like? - March 2021 MLA 64 15,457 31-03-2021, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Captain Sensible