This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
november 2018 weather

What's the weather like? - November 2018
A light rain shower at 3.30, and heavy rain falling since 4.30pm in Caleta.
2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Nice warm sunny interval Weather in Morro Jable until early afternoon, then a spell of quite heavy rain until the front cleared at 1800h.sea very agitated and very windy. Hoping for better conditions tomorrow.
4 users say Thank You to wearesunlovers for this post
Reply Quote
Sunset over Fuerteventura golf after the rain  Wink Wink 

John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
3 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Sundays Weather post early as we are on the 1st Tee at 7.20am

1 user says Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Saturday in Tindaya

A SW breeze and a lot of cloud moving in from first light.

[Image: OXXp4Nx.jpg?1][Image: HvOXL2G.jpg?1]

[Image: GVSlZHi.jpg?1]

1pm on the dot we got our first shower, sharp and short. We then had intermittent showers throughout the afternoon until about 4pm when it became continuous for several hours. I took a friend to the airport during this time and the Weather was similar the whole time I was out. Stopped at Ideal on the way back but changed my mind about going in as it was heaving it down. The airport carpark was a giant river - you couldn't avoid the water running to the drains, it was going over the tops of our trainers! The airport itself was mayhem as so many flights were delayed.

[Image: prOnOw6.jpg?1][Image: gBOrQ2T.jpg?1]

The showers have continued on and off throughout the evening. Wind is currently back to its normal northerly direction but very slight.
Living my dream
5 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
A sunny start in Caleta, but it was a mainly cloudy morning.  There's a 15% chance of a shower this afternoon, and a 35% chance this evening.
A Yellow Alert is in place for rough seas - probably on the W coast as it's a W wind.
4 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Disappointing Weather in the South today. Cloud very stubborn to clear and cool westerly breeze. Huge swell at Morro Jable with hundreds of surfers enjoying the massive waves.
3 users say Thank You to wearesunlovers for this post
Reply Quote
Tindaya on Sunday

A very grey day that stayed quite chilly with a brisk westerly breeze. The breeze eased off during the evening but the showers arrived, all short and sharp, but a fair amount of water has accumulated. I could see the surf from the house today and we are 2km from the coast as the crow flies with big cliffs above the sea, so the waves must have been high and breaking a fair way out. My buggy is off the road otherwise I would have had a run down to get some pics.

[Image: Trr9xTA.jpg][Image: Yy4i18F.jpg] 

[Image: sR8RvPQ.jpg][Image: wivfcDh.jpg]      

Temp currently 14C.
Living my dream
1 user says Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Morning Weather Watchers, back to me for this weeks Caleta Weather posts  ;D ;D

Yesterday much as forecast apart from the dark cloud that appeared just before 6pm from the NW gave us a good shower of rain.

[Image: 8elRJ0t.jpg][Image: WvtEKog.jpg]
[Image: K2xZY02.jpg][Image: 4bWQ0sI.jpg]
[Image: 0g9vhZA.jpg][Image: BQ9MVYr.jpg]

This morning at 7.15am we had had a recent shower of rain as the patios and roof terrace were wet, no wind, 15C some cloud giving an atmospheric sunrise. Since then we have had a rainbow and over to the SW the cloud is now (8.20am) very grey.

[Image: hYKVAfE.jpg][Image: EBIN9uq.jpg]
[Image: LH4Hkt2.jpg][Image: cCUltFy.jpg]

Todays Caleta forecast -

Cloud to build during the morning to give a 43% to 51% chance of rain between 10am & 1pm, cloud to reduce from 2pm, temperature to reach 22C at 3pm, with a UV factor of up to 3 at 10am, humidity averaging 65% for the day, visibility good at 16Km.
Wind from WNW this morning increasing from 7mph to 15mph by 1pm moving NW from 2pm increasing slightly and then reducing from 6pm.
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
This mornings Rainbow not sure who has the Pot of Gold  Smile Smile

[Image: WnV3h0Q.jpg]
3 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the weather like? - November 2023 windermeregolfer 35 3,126 01-12-2023, 07:42 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  What's the weather like? - November 2022 windermeregolfer 31 6,246 30-11-2022, 08:00 AM
  What's the weather like? - November 2021 Captain Sensible 68 12,760 01-12-2021, 07:46 AM
  What's the weather like? - November 2020 (2) windermeregolfer 23 8,356 30-11-2020, 09:57 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  What's the weather like? - November 2020 Sam 44 12,647 19-11-2020, 07:58 AM