This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
cooker slow where

Where to buy - Slow Cooker
Hi Where on the island can I buy a slow cooker. Thanks Willie
1 user says Thank You to willie5094 for this post
Reply Quote
Apparently nowhere, which is why we brought ours with us.
1 user says Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
That's right, you can't buy them here.

A friend kindly brought one over from the UK for us, after we ordered through Argos.
1 user says Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
(03-02-2019, 01:10 PM)willie5094 Wrote: Hi Where on the island can I buy a slow cooker. Thanks Willie

I have seen them in Lidl,s and a couple of years ago in Electron, I am in Electron tomorrow will have a look around you never know.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
I brought mine over from Lakeland.
However, last time I was over I was in the Fereterria in Villa Verde on the RHS coming from Corralejo and they had one that was quite similar to what I bought in Lakeland. I double checked it was a slow cooker as I knew they were not readily available.
Worth checking if you live in the North?
1 user says Thank You to Decho for this post
Reply Quote
(03-02-2019, 02:20 PM)Decho Wrote: I brought mine over from Lakeland.
However, last time I was over I was in the Fereterria in Villa Verde on the RHS coming from Corralejo and they had one that was quite similar to what I bought in Lakeland. I double checked it was a slow cooker as I knew they were not readily available.
Worth checking if you live in the North?

I have just looked on Amazon Spain, there are quite a number on there from circa 41€
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Cofemax have had multicookers before. Sure they can order one.
They have 2 stores in Gran Tarajal. I can ask, if you don't have any luck in Electron.
1 user says Thank You to Archer for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks John, much appreciated for that..
Reply Quote
Cheers Archer , I'll post if John not successful..
Reply Quote
As Decho said they have them at Bricolaje in Villaverde, well they had one last week anyway, very similar to one I've seen in Lakeland in UK. Only the one model, no choices. Might be worth checking in Marcial ferreteria in Corralejo as well as they seem to be stocking more and more electrical goods. (Be careful you don't buy a Rice cooker by mistake, can look very similar!)
Living my dream
1 user says Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote