This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
n26 card fuerteventura another option

N26 - another card option for Fuerteventura?
(14-07-2020, 09:56 AM)McAdam Wrote: As far as my experience here in the canarias has been...
You need a Spanish bank account (Iban starting with ES) for direct debits to be set up.
Everywhere I have DDs with, have only accepted my Spanish account.

I have been a N26 customer for about 5 years now, and I went from recommending them to anyone and everyone, to telling people to move elsewhere(lots of reasons, bad experiences, changes in policies, T&Cs).
I am N26 Black Customer number 124 - but I no longer use them as my primary account.

If you are moving funds from the UK, get a revolut account, do the exchange within the app and send the EUR on to your Spanish account for DDs.

p.s. the N26 exchange stuff is a load of bull... they don't do anything, they just use a partner to send/receive money. That partner used to be transferwise but Im not sure if its changed.

Everywhere I have DDs with, have only accepted my Spanish account.

I changed my Endesa DD to Revolut at the start of this year & has worked perfectly so far.
I think this insistence on a Spanish bank account is just a con because they want to keep it that way
1 user says Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: N26 - another card option for Fuerteventura? - by Spitfire58 - 14-07-2020, 05:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Revolut - possibly the best card to use in Fuerteventura Sam 84 30,867 07-08-2020, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Rebellion Pay - prepaid card Sam 2 4,168 16-07-2020, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Sam