This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
hire annual insurance car

Annual Hire Car Insurance
I have a policy with Insurance4CarHire that I renew annually, covers me for hire cars when I am off the island/in the UK etc. I've just received my renewal notice from them and they are stating that they will only renew for Non-UK residents if they renew before 31st Oct 2019, for the time being whilst they see what happens then. So, if you are resident on Fuerte and have this cover but your renewal is not due until Nov/Dec/Jan etc you may want to consider contacting the company and renewing a month or 2 early if you are planning on travelling/hiring a car in the UK late in the year. Hope this makes sense!

BTW this renewal cost me £39.99
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
If you go through Quidco co receive 20% cash back on this premium, reducing the cost to £32.
4 users say Thank You to William for this post
Reply Quote
20% cashback seems quite impressive. Thanks for the info William and welcome to the forum.
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Yes William, welcome on board.
1 user says Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
And from me William. Wish I'd known about Quidco …...
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Be careful now folks. This type of insurance may not be valid in the EU if things go belly up.
2 users say Thank You to Rasputin for this post
Reply Quote
(07-09-2019, 09:01 AM)Rasputin Wrote: Be careful now folks. This type of insurance may not be valid in the EU if things go belly up.

Very true Rasputin,
2 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
Had reason to make a claim after my October visit to the UK  Rolleyes 

Full and prompt reimbursement - excellent customer service (online).
Living my dream
Reply Quote
(03-12-2019, 09:46 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: Had reason to make a claim after my October visit to the UK  Rolleyes 

Full and prompt reimbursement - excellent customer service (online).

That’s great news Tamara, I hope there was no personal injury
1 user says Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
No injury, thanks. Just annoyed that someone drove into the side of me when I was within a mile of getting the car back to the hire company. Late at night, pouring rain, no street lights, on a roundabout - great for exchanging details! First bump of any kind in 40+ years of driving.
Living my dream
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  House Insurance keith edwards 12 7,304 27-06-2019, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Spitfire58