This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
with ceiling light fan

Ceiling Fan with light
Hi

I am trying to get a new ceiling fan which is also a light,  but I am struggling to source
one.  Does anyone know where they may sell them

Thanks
2 users say Thank You to Si Tie for this post
Reply Quote
I got mine in Ideal, PDR
Life is short.....Be kind to one another  Smile
2 users say Thank You to classic for this post
Reply Quote
We got ours from Centro Hogar cost approx €150 about 7 years ago.
2 users say Thank You to Nemo4 for this post
Reply Quote
Ideal, Centrohogar or Muebles Diego all stock them
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
We bought ours (3) online from Germany, needed ones with remote controls as very high ceilings and couldn't find anything that fitted the bill or we liked here. Very good quality, very happy with purchase. They wouldn't send out here so had them shipped to Woodside in UK who brought them out for us!
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
(18-08-2020, 10:46 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: We bought ours (3) online from Germany, needed ones with remote controls as very high ceilings and couldn't find anything that fitted the bill or we liked here. Very good quality, very happy with purchase. They wouldn't send out here so had them shipped to Woodside in UK who brought them out for us!

How much did woodside charge for that?
2 users say Thank You to Lexeus for this post
Reply Quote
I think it was 20€ a box but we're talking 4 years ago so I might not have remembered correctly. The boxes were quite large and heavy!
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Woodside charge by size, I think? Most online stores will give a box size, so you can then email Woodside for pricing. I've always found their rates reasonable, but you might be waiting a long time right now; they only send containers when they are full, and I don't know how many people will be moving at the moment!

Pretty sure Ideal had some remote control ones when we were looking earlier this year. We went for something fairly basic (about €50) as it was just for the spare room (so we didn't want anything too expensive or fancy— or with more parts than strictly needed that could go wrong!), so I can't speak to the quality of them, but I do think they had remote options. There was a good selection of prices, sizes, and styles at the bottom of the lighting section, towards the back area where the bathroom stuff is.
2 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote
Just a word of warning, I would check with Woodside if they are currently operational, I know a member of their staff, aand she is definitely not working.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
(20-08-2020, 08:05 AM)Johnrgby Wrote: Just a word of warning, I would check with Woodside if they are currently operational, I know a member of their staff, aand she is definitely not working.
They were working in June / early July, just before we left as they cleared a villa near us to put everything in storage for a major villa refurb.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
3 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ceiling Fans/Lights Dougm 1 275 13-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  White ceiling paint tigga1958 1 1,680 27-08-2022, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Johnrgby
  Where to buy - Sky light willie5094 1 2,392 03-07-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Spitfire58
  Where to buy - Dusk to Dawn light bulbs? Emmi Smith 6 4,595 18-03-2019, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Where to buy - Ceiling Fan willie5094 8 5,204 05-03-2019, 08:13 AM
Last Post: TrickyFox