This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
with keyboard tray desk sliding computer

Computer Desk with a sliding keyboard tray
Any idea Where to buy a computer desk with a sliding keyboard tray? We already tried at Electron, IKEA, Tuco, Centro Hogar, JYSK in Rotondas, Merkamueble and Muebles Mas Barato. Found some in Tuco, but only last (display) desks. Thanks in advance.
I need a six month vacation twice a year Cool
2 users say Thank You to Mia for this post
Reply Quote
Don Brico, small shop front near Tuco - I think its the last one before Ideal in Rosario. It is a 'pine shop', but they have a wide range of furniture (its not over priced) - he will stain it to a colour you want, and custom make one if they don't have one the right size.
Life is short.....Be kind to one another  Smile
3 users say Thank You to classic for this post
Reply Quote
(19-12-2020, 09:16 AM)Mia Wrote: Any idea where to buy a computer desk with a sliding keyboard tray? We already tried at Electron, IKEA, Tuco, Centro Hogar, JYSK in Rotondas, Merkamueble and Muebles Mas Barato. Found some in Tuco, but only last (display) desks. Thanks in advance.

They are/where available, as I have one,and have had it for about 5 years, unfortunately I can not for the life of me remember where we bought it. it was definitely not Don Brico, but sounds like a good suggestion, maybe Ikea? again we did not buy it there as we never use it but, is a possibility.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
(19-12-2020, 09:16 AM)Mia Wrote: Any idea where to buy a computer desk with a sliding keyboard tray? We already tried at Electron, IKEA, Tuco, Centro Hogar, JYSK in Rotondas, Merkamueble and Muebles Mas Barato. Found some in Tuco, but only last (display) desks. Thanks in advance.

I noticed you didn't include Ideal. Perhaps you have already tried there though.
2 users say Thank You to GMT for this post
Reply Quote
Thank you all. Have tried Ideal too and IKEA online, no luck.
Reply Quote
Have you tried office supply shop very near Red Cross centre in Puerto? They ordered a filing cabinet in for me as not right size in stock. 
Also, office supply shop, Lanza something, just below Padilla in Corralejo ordered a particular printer for me, worth a try?
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Ofimax:

ofimax, corralejo

Informatica Lanzarote:

informaticalanzarote,corralejo
Living my dream
1 user says Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
(19-12-2020, 05:06 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: Have you tried office supply shop very near Red Cross centre in Puerto? They ordered a filing cabinet in for me as not right size in stock. 
Also, office supply shop, Lanza something, just below Padilla in Corralejo ordered a particular printer for me, worth a try?

Thank you, Tamara, will check it out Wink
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anywhere selling computer components? TrickyFox 50 15,037 15-10-2020, 03:03 PM
Last Post: McAdam
  Sliding gate openers - motor & remotes etc Tardis 2 2,966 26-07-2020, 12:02 PM
Last Post: windermeregolfer