This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
release easyjet flights

EasyJet flights release date
Flights & holidays until 26th October 2019 will be available on Thursday 15th November 2018.

Wish their cut-off went into mid November - I always end up  having to book my trip as 2 separate flights instead of a return. I'm sure this affects a lot of people as the cut-off falls during half-term period.
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
That's the idea....they make more Money. X2 booking fees.

And I wish they would give guidance as to the time they release the fares. Sometimes it's bern midnight, other most often in the early hours. Which means getting up early to catch a bargain!
1 user says Thank You to Archer for this post
Reply Quote
(02-11-2018, 09:00 AM)Archer Wrote: That's the idea....they make more money. X2 booking fees.

I didn't think EasyJet charged booking fees.
Reply Quote
(02-11-2018, 10:54 AM)bedouin Wrote:
(02-11-2018, 09:00 AM)Archer Wrote: That's the idea....they make more money. X2 booking fees.

I didn't think easyJet charged booking fees.

They do. I mean sort of. It's £16 and it's included in the ticket price. So if you're buying return or multi-city ticket, the additional one is always £16 cheaper. We usually buy tickets in groups of flights. Couple of months ago, on the release day it was like eight flights in one booking so the booking (admin) fee was actually only £2 per flight.
You have to know what you want and be quick, especially on the release day. Otherwise some of the chosen tickets will get more expensive. Sometimes the price goes up by seconds.
For some reason there's always someone else who wants to be in Fuerteventura at the same time as you do.  Big Grin
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote

And I wish they would give guidance as to the time they release the fares. Sometimes it's bern midnight, other most often in the early hours. Which means getting up early to catch a bargain!

Most of the time it's like 6 o'clock morning. At least it was the last couple of years.
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
Alarm clock set for 5:30am, hope GTW - Fuerte will be one of the first flights to be released so I can go back to bed Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy

The price will go up very quickly so be fast and good luck.
I need a six month vacation twice a year Cool
1 user says Thank You to Mia for this post
Reply Quote
The next flight release will happen in April 2019, the exact date hasn't been announced yet.

Travel between 27th October ’19 – 30th March ‘20
- Winter school holidays
- Christmas and New Year 2019/20
- Valentine's Day
- February half term
I Heart Fuerteventura
3 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
EasyJet's next release date is Thursday 19th September 2019.

You will be able to book flights for Easter holidays - May bank holidays - Spring half-term - until 30th August 2020.
I need a six month vacation twice a year Cool
6 users say Thank You to Mia for this post
Reply Quote
Disappointing that after checking today’s flight release our carrier of choice, EasyJet are no longer operating a summer schedule from the North West.

However the good news is the much maligned Ryanair (with whom we have never had an issue) are still operating from the North West with still decent fares eg £50ish each way in Jun/Jul but I am sure the supply/demand factor will soon push these up to the Jet2 levels
1 user says Thank You to GeoffFuerte for this post
Reply Quote
Tried booking Jet2.com out and Ryanair back for Easter from Stansted as out flight was better time. The price for a single was 50% or so more than booking as a return trip whereas Ryanair price is the same regardless.
1 user says Thank You to Jason W for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EasyJet Cencellation GSDGirl 5 2,908 03-04-2021, 09:19 AM
Last Post: Sam
  EasyJet refund or voucher Bertie 8 4,680 01-05-2020, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Can the Man
  EasyJet hold bags and sports equipment now just 99p each Mia 3 4,284 21-04-2020, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Mia
  EasyJet winter flights to Fuerteventura Colly 11 7,248 27-03-2020, 06:42 PM
Last Post: charlatanefc
  EasyJet Extra Leg Room Seats GSDGirl 8 5,027 05-03-2020, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Haribo