No email after registration? Check your spam folder please. If it's not there, contact us at click@fuerteventura.click

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
easyjet fuerteventura flights winter

EasyJet winter flights to Fuerteventura
Does anyone know if EasyJet are flying from Liverpool to Fuerteventura winter 2020/2021,as they have stopped their summer flights
2 users say Thank You to Colly for this post
Reply Quote
Welcome to the forum Colly, I’m sure some of our Liverpudlian members will be able to advise you.
1 user says Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
Welcome Colly. Thanks for joining our discussions.

You should find out for sure in April. This is what shows on the EJ website for flights in general:

Which flights are currently available?
All our flights up to 24th October 2020 are now available to book.

When is the next flight release for dates after 24th October 2020?
We’ll be releasing our flights for 25th October 2020 – 27th March 2021 in April 2020

When is the easyJet holidays summer 2020 release?
Summer easyJet holidays dates will be available to book soon.

How can I find out when the exact release date for summer 2020 easyJet holidays is confirmed?
Keep an eye on this page, and make sure you’re signed up to our newsletter.

I'm going to move this thread to our Airports, Airlines & Flights section. Tamara.
Living my dream
4 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Welcome to the forum Colly!

There's great possibility easyJet will bring back the flights to Fuerteventura for the winter season. They usually use their planes to fly Europe because there's more profit over the summer months.
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
I know as a fact that Easyjet stops direct canary flights to La Palma Island every year from around March (IIRC) to September.

This is due to a smaller demand for the Canarias at that time, and so the planes are used for other more profitable routes.

This has been for a few years like clockwork... flights to La Palma resume in September every year.

P.S. I was flying regularly in summer 2019 from Berlin to La Palma.
The Local Friendly Tech and Media Guy << Link
Security Cameras, Smart Home Stuffs, Internet Thingies and Video Production Services
2 users say Thank You to McAdam for this post
Reply Quote
(03-02-2020, 04:04 PM)McAdam Wrote: I know as a fact that Easyjet stops direct canary flights to La Palma Island every year from around March (IIRC) to September...

Can confirm this. Three years in a row forget to book tickets to La Palma and realised when we had all our winter flights already booked (impossible to squeeze another flight in). There's always a hope for next year  Fingers Crossed  Fingers Crossed
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  easyJet flights cancelled and delayed Archer 2 297 Yesterday, 11:50 AM
Last Post: McAdam
  Jet2 increases flights to Fuerteventura bedouin 28 2,664 13-02-2020, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Spitfire58
  EasyJet One-way Baggage Rip Off GSDGirl 8 472 11-11-2019, 08:48 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  EasyJet flights release date TamaraEnLaPlaya 15 2,353 07-11-2019, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Robbo