Hi this is an announcement for all registered users on the forum !!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
naturist november cotillo beaches beach 22nd jellyfish seaweed surfers 2019 lagoons

El Cotillo Beaches 22nd November 2019
A few pictures taken whilst out and about. Lots of jellyfish at the naturist lagoons, only one seen on surfers beach (not sure if they are stingers?). An abundance of seaweed at the lagoons.

7 users say Thank You to MLA for this post
Reply Quote

6 users say Thank You to MLA for this post
Reply Quote
Nice pics MLA! Can you post a location of the first photo (of the second post), please? It's sooo green, I have to see with my own eyes before the colour changes Smile
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
It's in the new harbor, very close to the Seahorse Bar.

Tom.
25/75 Birmingham/El Cotillo. Cool
3 users say Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks Tom. Checked our old photos and realised that the palms are much bigger than we can remember. Will have go back to the Restaurante El Roque De Los Pescadores, liked it there for the view (sunset) the last time we visited El Cotillo. 🤔🌅
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
(13-12-2019, 04:48 PM)Sam Wrote: Nice pics MLA! Can you post a location of the first photo (of the second post), please? It's sooo green, I have to see with my own eyes before the colour changes  Smile

Hi Sam, these were taken a little while ago. Just thought I'd post them as they are not the usual views of surfers beach. As Tom said, one was take from the harbour.

4 users say Thank You to MLA for this post
Reply Quote