This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
endesa billing times

Endesa billing times
ive been checking my account recently and have noticed that Endesa have been billing me 
approximately every 3 weeks recently.   How often are other people being billed,  is this normal?
2 users say Thank You to Si Tie for this post
Reply Quote
Every two months here, as it has been for years.

Perhaps it's to do with the plan/tariff you're on with them? If you have the app, it's available under "See contract details" at the top under electricity. We have the Tempo Siempre Ganas one.
2 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote
Every two months without fail.
2 users say Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote
every 2 months here as well
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Usually every 2 months, but every year they take a payment in September, October and November, don’t know why, perhaps just getting a more regular reading helps them. Using their green tariff.
2 users say Thank You to MB30 for this post
Reply Quote
Ours are every 2 months not had our November bill yet but the App is working and telling me our usage is way down on last year which it should be as we didn't arrive until November this year  instead of end of September last year.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Just received a 3 week bill, very strange!
Living my dream
1 user says Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
(15-06-2021, 07:45 AM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: Just received a 3 week bill, very strange!

They are all over. We didn't hear from them for ages, and then they started sending 30 days ish bills (via emails) every now and then. Possibly COVID might have caused some backlog Confused  Now they have caught up with our bills though.
1 user says Thank You to GMT for this post
Reply Quote
When we switched from the standard 24hr tariff to the Day / Night Tariff in Dec '20 our billing went from approx. 55 to 65 days to us now getting our online bill monthly.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
1 user says Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Not sure of the relevance of this,  but I am not a great believer in coincidence, WE  are not with Endessa and have not been for 4 years, and usually get a bill 2/3 days before the end of the month, and then again when the Money is taken on the 3/4th of the month in the middle of May we got an email telling us that The Spanish Government were imposing some new charge or other { to be honest I did not read it in its entirety } and it meant that this month we  would not get a bill before the month end, well we did not, and up to this AM we have not been charged for May or received any indication of when we will.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Endesa X Maintenance Contract mark5075 3 3,162 27-04-2022, 08:12 PM
Last Post: GMT
  Endesa GeoffFuerte 40 16,392 04-04-2021, 09:38 AM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya