This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
between connection fuerteventura amsterdam flight

Flight connection between Fuerteventura and Amsterdam
No flghts from the Netherlands to Fuerteventura any more.
Once a week from Belgium.
And nobody seems to care, wonder why ?
3 users say Thank You to erik_tonny for this post
Reply Quote
(15-07-2019, 03:31 PM)erik_tonny Wrote: No flghts from the Netherlands to Fuerteventura any more.

Not enough demand for the Belgian beer in the Correlejo Belgian bar then, sorry can’t remember the name think it might be Kaspers or something like that. 😁😁😁
2 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
I've flown with Transavia to Amsterdam (Schiphol) a couple of times - has this service stopped now? Can't remember who I used to use before Transavia. My Dutch friends cross the border into Germany to get flights on the days they prefer and its actually quicker for them to get to the German airport they use than to get to Schiphol.
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
(15-07-2019, 03:31 PM)erik_tonny Wrote: No flghts from the Netherlands to Fuerteventura any more.

Transavia does Amsterdam to Fuerteventura. Three times per week.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Transavia?
2 users say Thank You to erik_tonny for this post
Reply Quote
Yep, Transavia does flights between Fuerteventura and Amsterdam every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. Wink
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Vampires and bats 🦇?
2 users say Thank You to Rasputin for this post
Reply Quote
(16-07-2019, 08:14 PM)Rasputin Wrote: Vampires and bats 🦇?

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
1 user says Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
Just taken a look at Transavia, as we have used Amsterdam for years to travel to Greece from our home in Norfolk to visit family, always worked well till last Saturday, our outgoing flight from Athens was delayed due to bad Weather, spent the 3 hour flight thinking we had missed the connection, then pilot managed to make up some time and we ended up running through Schipol airport and arrived just as the gate was closing with seconds to spare for our connection. Not sure what is worse, Stansted on a busy morning or running for a connection!
2 users say Thank You to Jason W for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jet2 will have a new direct flight between Fuerteventura and Bournemouth TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 112 26-03-2024, 07:43 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  How long before the flight should I get to the airport? beachlife 3 2,061 25-09-2022, 07:07 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  Flight from Faroe Islands GMT 2 2,860 01-11-2021, 12:22 PM
Last Post: GMT
  More flight cancellations cjm 6 3,918 27-08-2021, 07:38 PM
Last Post: cjm
  Mum jailed over terrifying drunken rage on board Thomas Cook flight to Fuerteventura Sam 2 5,371 22-10-2019, 08:47 PM
Last Post: bedouin