This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
east midlands fuerteventura

Fuerteventura to East Midlands
Just thought I'd mention, that due to industrial action by French air traffic controllers, we sat on the runway for an hour before we could leave last night. 
2 users say Thank You to MLA for this post
Reply Quote
(08-03-2020, 09:14 AM)MLA Wrote: Just thought I'd mention, that due to industrial action by French air traffic controllers, we sat on the runway for an hour before we could leave last night. 

What is this one over this time is it still Pension reforms? they could fly around French airspace, but it would use more fuel and make the flight longer if memory serves French air space extends west into the Atlantic until it reaches a point due South of Cork, some years ago we were flying to South Africa with BAot of Gatwick and it headed west keeping close to the south coast of the Uk and then turned left when it had rounded French airspace, put about 40 mins on to the flight.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
French air traffic control don’t need a reason to strike -probably practice for the peak Easter period
2 users say Thank You to GeoffFuerte for this post
Reply Quote