Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hopscotch Restaurant Opening in the former Profumi
Hopscotch is a new restaurant opening up in the former Profumi restaurant, upstairs in the Broncemar Beach commercial area.  They were putting up the signs this morning.  According to their Facebook page it opens on Sunday 1st March at 5pm.
2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Captain, I  love reading yours and other forum users posts on new businesses, restaurants etc, for those of us less familiar with the locations it would be great to have a location map attached to a new thread.
1 user says Thank You to Jason W for this post
Reply Quote
You'll find the restaurant on the first floor, can't miss it.

Here's the exact location

28.397874, -13.860878

Address: Hopscotch Local 5,
CC Broncemar Beach, Caleta De Fuste

Phone: +34 653 943 634

Email: theteam@hopscotchrestaurant.es

FB: https://www.facebook.com/hopscotchfuerteventura

Opening hours: Daily 11:00 - 23:00

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I Heart Fuerteventura
3 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Just had a lovely meal here tonight. Very quiet as to be expected but good food and special price on draft beer and glass of wine.
3 users say Thank You to Jason W for this post
Reply Quote
Agree food here is very good been twice since it re-opened, once was to a birthday party, but see post https://fuerteventura.click/Thread-The-D...3#pid18013
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
(05-07-2020, 07:26 AM)windermeregolfer Wrote: Agree food here is very good been twice since it re-opened, once was to a birthday party, but see post https://fuerteventura.click/Thread-The-D...3#pid18013

This restaurant were not following the rules. Smile at lunchtime we’re, masks and a QR menu which we found so easy to use, I can’t imagine the cost to be that high assuming they subscribe to some sort of online provider. I guess it might alienate some older diners maybe.
4 users say Thank You to Jason W for this post
Reply Quote
QR is just a simple link to a website, page or a photo, something you can achieve for free (DIY) or with a very little cost. There's no excuse to ignore the rule here, risking people's lives, IMHO.

Any owner struggling right now, reading this, contact me and I'll set this up for you, free of charge. All I'll need from you is a picture of your menu. If you know someone ignoring the rule just because they can't afford it or don't know how to, send them my way, please.

PM here or an email to click@fuerteventura.click will do.
I Heart Fuerteventura
6 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Profumi Italiani pizzeria ristorante - closed down Derry 9 1,186 11-02-2020, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Sam
  La Dolce Vita opening Captain Sensible 0 796 25-07-2019, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Captain Sensible