This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
house insurance

House Insurance
Hi all

Just had my renewal quote through from Intasure UK but would like to get quotes from local Fuerte Insurers, we are in Costa Calma.

Cheers for any recommendations

Keith
2 users say Thank You to keith edwards for this post
Reply Quote
I'm insured through Banco Sabadell. 

I've had to make 2 claims in the last 18 months because of water leaks and their service has been excellent.  They also have English speakers on the phone.
2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Lineas Directa, Direct Line, we had a quote from Sabadell, about 2 years ago it was 20% more.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
If you are in Corralejo (or not if you don’t mind going there) speak to Robert at Atlantic Insurnace Brokers. They are an agent for Liberty Seguros and Robert is a very helpful guy. The advantage of using a broker is that if you have a claim you have got someone to help guide you.
Atlantic are opposite the old bus station on the main road down to the port.
2 users say Thank You to Decho for this post
Reply Quote
We also used Liberty Seguros this time with Carolina Romano in their Caleta office. Very helpful & approx HALF what was quoted by Ciaxiabank. Most done by phone & email & just had to go into office once to sign documents. Same level of cover & all straightforward
2 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
(14-06-2019, 04:39 PM)Spitfire58 Wrote: We also used Liberty Seguros this time with Carolina Romano in their Caleta office. Very helpful & approx HALF what was quoted by Ciaxiabank. Most done by phone & email & just had to go into office once to sign documents. Same level of cover & all straightforward

I endorse spitfire 58 with this. Previously I was insured with Mapfre through Sol Bank now BancoSabadell now ideal with Yolanda at Liberty in Caleta.
They were way cheaper than Sol Bank for the same cover
2 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
I am also with Liberty in Caleta,dealing with Yolanda.  She very efficiently dealt with a water leak, and the Company paid for the work plus the excess water cost which was quite excessive!
3 users say Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
We also insure through Carolina at Liberty Seguros for house and car insurance. Now helping us with a house purchase.
3 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
i have been with liberty for 20 years in fuerte carolina is the best go for it
2 users say Thank You to poppi123 for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks for all your advice and it’s looking good for Liberty Seguros.
I’m dealing with Samantha Fongione who is based in Las Palmas Gran Canaria and the quote for the Premium cover is 138 euros which is 60% of what Intasure wanted to charge.
Good result.
One question though, why do they want my IBAN number as I’ll be paying them direct through my Caixa account
Thanks again
Keith
3 users say Thank You to keith edwards for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice On Buying House Insurance Pete Garyga 5 4,993 09-03-2020, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Pete Garyga
  Annual Hire Car Insurance TamaraEnLaPlaya 9 5,134 04-12-2019, 09:38 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya