This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
landline internet without

Internet without landline?
I've been with Fuerte Wifi for 13 years - a very good internet connection and service.

My neighbours are also with them, and they only pay for the times they are here on the island.
3 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
At the risk of sounding like a Sales rep for Internet services which I am not, am I incorrect in thinking FuerteWiFi charge for installation? I am sure a neighbour had FuertWiFi installed a couple of years ago and if memory serves it was 100/150€. Emmi has already said she does not need Tv so I would assume 12Mbps would be more than sufficient this would cost approximately 310€ or 26€ per month with Internet services, roughly in line with FuerteWiFi, albeit for 8Mbps less which she does not need and removes the cost of installation
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Photo 
We signed up for first 3 months with pay as you go after and still paid 150 euro installation but as you see below from their link they charge a whopping 250 + IGIC! if you want only pay as you go, it says 6mb is 35 euro but we pay 37 for normally 2-3mb. After testing on a usually quiet Sunday afternoon on an unusually quiet season here it's up to a record 3.5 but still never what I pay for but fear if I dropped it to 3mb for 20 euro it would get even worse  

BICHO:  3 mbps symmetric. € 20 / month
BAIFO: 4 symmetric mbps. € 28 / month
CHACHO:  6 mbps download and 4 mbps upload. € 35 / month
AGÜITA: 8 mbps download and 4 mbps upload. € 40 / month
ÑOS: 12 mbps download and 5 mbps upload. € 45 / month (highly recommended!)
ÑOS PLUS:  Same as  ÑOS , but with ... your own fixed IP! € 57 / month
POINT:  12 symmetric mbps. € 99 / month

In case you do not want permanence (you are a free soul, eh?), You can hire any of the above-mentioned rates, unsubscribe the service whenever you want, or change the rate to a higher (or lower) one at the time you wish. If you like these conditions, you must pay the technician € 250 + IGIC , in cash at the time of signing the contract.

It's that simple, this is  NetService .

http://www.netservice.es/tarifas-domesticas/
4 users say Thank You to Zapparocks for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Starlink internet Bill 7 400 31-03-2024, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Bill
  Internet provider, not fibre. Cotillo_Tom 2 638 12-11-2023, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Grampiangranny
  internet access Si Tie 6 915 16-08-2023, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Grampiangranny