Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
internet orange

Orange internet?
Anyone had experience of Orange supplying internet? I don't want to change and find out its worse than I have already.
Life is short.....Be kind to one another  Smile
1 user says Thank You to classic for this post
Reply Quote
If it is 4G Orange Internet, then you need to ask near neighbours as the speed can vary enormously within a few hundred metres. (You might remember Derek and I both went fir Vodafone 4G, for Derek it was brilliant, for me (a short distance away) I couldn't get Internet even when standing on the roof!!!).

If it is available, try to get Movistar Fibre Optic. Various packages available at different prices. Best to go on internet to look at, then order, rather than a shop.

Tom. 

(Talk Sunday evening about it if you want).
25/75 Birmingham/El Cotillo. Cool
2 users say Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote
Many thanks - see you Sunday
1 user says Thank You to classic for this post
Reply Quote
I have no clue whether it is of any interest to you, but we have had Avatal
lr Installed for a month now here in Caleta,connects to a mstation in Lanzarote, and while we do not get the advertised 300Mbps we get between 60/130 mbps and never falls below 50 Mbps which is more than sufficient for our needs. Oh and upload speeds vary between 20 and as much as 90 mbps
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
many thanks for the info
2 users say Thank You to classic for this post
Reply Quote
And NetServices is offering fibra óptica, as well. Unfortunately, I cannot start a new contract before the current (aerial) one ends.
2 users say Thank You to GMT for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any problems with Orange network? Archer 3 2,129 19-12-2018, 09:27 AM
Last Post: Johnrgby