Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum. This is just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere on the island.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
naturist area princess fuerteventura spa there

Is there a naturist area / spa at Fuerteventura princess ?
Is there a naturist area / spa at Fuerteventura princess ?
1 user says Thank You to bigcountry for this post
Reply Quote
There used to be quite a good one with two good size saunas, steam room and pool. A few years back the area was bulldozed and turned into an adults only but textile area.  I have read that one of the saunas Is back the way it should be, but I don’t know what the attitude is around the sun beds. 
The naturist area / pool seemed to be the most popular on the complex, I assume that they lost a lot of business to the JP over this.
3 users say Thank You to Magoo for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks for the reply ,I thought JP had done away with their naturist area too .
2 users say Thank You to bigcountry for this post
Reply Quote
Just checked on a naturist travel site for the FP, 'Away with dune' it states "The private naturist area at this hotel has a private pool, a sauna and a Turkish bath"
How accurate this is, I don’t know, it could be out of date. The big tour companies are very coy about mentioning such facilities in their brochures / web sites or indeed any mention of bumping into nude people on the beach. You get a few outraged reviews on TA in this respect.
We are in need of some sun this year, but as we book flights, hotels and car hire separately, we would be in a mess should Boris pulls the rug again
Reply Quote
Lucky you have Boris , we have wee Nippy up here lol.
This is our third attempt at getting to Fuerte since 20 ,21 22 .
Been to the island 10 times , love it and yes Ive read about nudists on TA LOL
Reply Quote
BC. Still think that we are 'lucky' to have Boris?  Have you tried The Monte Marina naturist complex in Esquinzo?  Basic, but well maintained and clean self catering apartments. There is a pool and sauna on site.  It suits us as my wife is coeliac and AI buffet dining is Russians roulette. We tend to mix self catering with trusted restaurants.  Hire car is a must though
Reply Quote
Jandia Princess still has the naturist area  Smile
3 users say Thank You to jimjo23 for this post
Reply Quote
Thank you Jimjo , what facilities does it have ?
Kind Regards .
Reply Quote
I would recommend Club Magic Life, which is close by and has a nice naturist area with three saunas. I was there last November and it was very positive experience.
2 users say Thank You to Faubus for this post
Reply Quote
Been at Magic Life the last three times and really enjoyed it , Does anyone know if staying at Jandia Princess you can the   facilites  use Fuerteventura princess and vice versa ?
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Naturist sharing Villas simonj82 0 352 30-04-2022, 12:22 PM
Last Post: simonj82
  Naturist chat and advise location 76giantbear80 9 4,688 27-09-2021, 07:43 AM
Last Post: 76giantbear80
  Naturist village medsailor 4 2,852 06-04-2021, 09:10 AM
Last Post: medsailor
  Naturist visiting in november Nudebather 0 3,334 20-10-2019, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Nudebather