This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there to be a New British Food Shop in Corralejo?
I have heard there is to be a new British Food shop here in Corralejo.
Anyone know the details & where it will be please?

Thanks. Cool
3 users say Thank You to OMR + MIN for this post
Reply Quote
It's meant to be opening tomorrow (Saturday 23 November).  I've been told that it's a few 100 metres behind Burger King.  The road is one way.  I don't know how you drive to it.

I've attached a flyer.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

4 users say Thank You to Tardis for this post
Reply Quote
It's on the Los Alisios complex. From the roundabout by El Campanario take the exit immediately after the bins, Avda Gran Canaria. The complex is along there on the right and there's normally ample parking along the road. There is a sign up for the British Shop, it's been open for a few weeks I've been told.
You can access the complex from the road that comes out by Burger King but I tend to find parking more difficult along there.
Living my dream
7 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks very much for the info.  Cool
2 users say Thank You to OMR + MIN for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks Tamara as well. Cool
2 users say Thank You to OMR + MIN for this post
Reply Quote
Found it yesterday, easiest for me was to come down the back road from Campanario towards town, take the first right, at the bottom there is a triangle, turn left, takes you up to town in the right direction & you are on the road to the British Company.
Parking is immediately off the road, small slope up the curb & the shop is down some steps to another level.
Well sign posted. Didn't stop - I was well past the parking before I saw it!!!  Rolleyes It's not easy until you know where it is. Yeh?
Will try again next week  Cool
Reply Quote
A sign or 2 to help you spot it!

[Image: P0K6A1P.jpg] [Image: JIwo9v4.jpg]

[Image: qCEPTwy.jpg] [Image: 2JzLG9Z.jpg]
Living my dream
5 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks Tamara, popped in the other day. Still setting up.  Cool
Reply Quote
(22-11-2019, 10:17 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: It's on the Los Alisios complex. From the roundabout by El Campanario take the exit immediately after the bins, Avda Gran Canaria. The complex is along there on the right and there's normally ample parking along the road. There is a sign up for the British Shop, it's been open for a few weeks I've been told.
You can access the complex from the road that comes out by Burger King but I tend to find parking more difficult along there.

Just spotted this having seen your post earlier today. Great news. Thank you. Is it the same ownership as the original store in Oasis Tamarindo or is this a new venture? Linda McCartney fix needed. Tongue
2 users say Thank You to milestone11 for this post
Reply Quote
Not sure about ownership. The guy who has served me each time in the new shop is different from the one who used to serve me in the old one.
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mercadona particpating in Food Collection TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 202 23-11-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  IKEA - a new shop and cafe Captain Sensible 3 1,116 26-12-2022, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Superbarato - Chinese shop in Poligono Industrial El Matorral Archer 53 24,855 28-02-2021, 12:51 AM
Last Post: Ducks
  Fire in scooter rental shop in Caleta Sam 11 8,309 21-01-2020, 03:20 PM
  British Store GSDGirl 5 3,951 17-09-2019, 01:09 PM