This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
corralejo station petrol

New Petrol Station for Corralejo
[Image: EU6exZJ.jpg] [Image: wHmSTef.jpg]

progress as of today. Still no signage visible.
Living my dream
5 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
The fuel pumps are in but covered up. When the wind fluttered the covers as I was driving past I think saw a BP logo. Yellow and green flower?
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
If it is BP then as long as the prices are the same as in PDR, last time I bought fuel there, the north of the island is in for some very reasonably priced fuel
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
3 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Definitely BP, signage uncovered now. Forecourt tarmacked, car washes being installed today.
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
That'll be a second BP garage in Fuerteventura. Good job BP! Still far behind GC or Tenerife though. There's over 60 BP stations in the whole archipelago.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
When we passed on Sunday evening I was surprised to see how slow the finishing off is based on the post made by Tamara on 2/9
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
3 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
I just passed the works as well. I have been here long enough to know how slow things happen but this is taken forever to build a relatively small development. Just had a new petrol station, Costa coffee & Car wash in the UK took 2 months to complete on a major road. 

The biggest problem for me is that everytime you drive past it for some reason a vehicle seems to be moving around, causing huge clouds of dust to spread over the road & surrounding areas. Yet no one thinks that it might be a good idea to make sure some water is sprayed over the ground to prevent dust.
1 user says Thank You to beachlife for this post
Reply Quote
Still not open! But looking as if it must be soon  Fingers Crossed 

2 strange white structures out the front, possibly wind turbines as the vanes at the top were turning slowly today (and I mean slowly considering the wind speed!).

[Image: WlPeoOz.jpg]
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
The vertical axis wind turbines look awesome. Nice to see BP doing some good for the environment too.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
I just want to know how much it is for a Litre of diesel!
2 users say Thank You to Decho for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CAbildo buys site for new Fire Station & Slaughterhouse TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 876 01-03-2023, 09:42 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya