This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
dec corralejo padel 2020

Padel in Corralejo Nov/Dec 2020
I am spending 5 weeks in Corralejo from 15th November and would love to play lots of PÁDEL with local players or visitors. 
I play regularly in the UK and am happy to play with players of all abilities. I’m also keen on coaching if that is available and would travel to other clubs around the island to play matches and visit other facilities. 

Thanks ! 🎾🎾🎾
2 users say Thank You to AscotEd2 for this post
Reply Quote
They play padel indoors at Fran Y Chemi on the Costa de Antigua industrial estate, just south of the airport.
3 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Apologies for not having seen your post earlier, but I see you are here for a few weeks! As you are in Corralejo, your best bet would be to visit Setpoint padel centre next to the water park. Not only do they offer coaching, but they will find players for you, organise games etc. The staff are Spanish, but speak enough English if you need it, and are extremely helpful. Most players in this area are Spanish and Italian, with a fair smattering of us English players!
3 users say Thank You to gattaca66 for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks ! I have been playing at Setpoint now  for 6 weeks. The coaches are great and they have welcomed me into the club meeting lots of local players and visitors. I would recommend to anyone else looking for somewhere to enjoy pádel 🎾🎾
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Refurb of Padel & Tennis courts at Las Granadas TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 623 01-04-2023, 08:45 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya