This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
home get ryanair

Ryanair, how do we get home ?
(19-03-2020, 11:42 AM)fatherted Wrote: Join the masses jimbews, I've been trying since last Sun after my wifes Fue-Liv flight was delayed 4hrs 18mins. Ryanair sent emails:- 
(1) apologising for the delay and offering refund or change flight
(2) confirming the flight was delayed as per above  if we would like to claim of OUR Insurance

EU261 is the form for claiming and on filling this in correctly (several times) the message comes back Mrs Ted wasn't a passenger on the flight! I must have spent 6-8 hrs on hold and this is from 6am most days.
Furthermore  I had a flight booked to Man for 21st march and they sent emails about bags/check in  etc using the Liv ref no. no wonder folk are getting angrier by the minute.

Update. Ryanair have just sent an email to say the delay was out of their control so therefore no compensation is payable.  Cry
1 user says Thank You to fatherted for this post
Reply Quote