This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
wrong system sara

SARA System wrong
I am having problems being recognised on the Sara system for travel discount, yet my wife is ok, does anyone know how to resolve this.
1 user says Thank You to willie5094 for this post
Reply Quote
It's normally a problem with your name not matching exactly. Either your name on the Padron or the one you enter when you book tickets. A hyphen or double barrelled can throw the whole thing out. Also, if your surname /first name are the wrong way round, or more than one forename etc etc! Good luck!
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
As Tamara says possibly your name,spelling of,order.
My middle name is Philip,on my Nie it has 2 Ls,also I use it as my second first name,not my second name.
I couldn't sort it too many options so I went to the ticket office at the Port and they put it as I wanted.Voila.
3 users say Thank You to DavidP for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks guys, just as I thought, the lady at Vueling at Seville airport reckoned that could be the problem., will need to check all my details.
2 users say Thank You to willie5094 for this post
Reply Quote
Exactly as I thought, when I checked in for Seville last week my booking didn't have my middle name as per my TIE.
3 users say Thank You to willie5094 for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks for updating us! So basically, SARA isn't wrong 🤣
Living my dream
1 user says Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spanish health system Johnrgby 3 3,798 16-10-2021, 10:18 AM
Last Post: classic
  ETIAS - European Travel Information and Authorization System geordiediver 3 4,954 22-01-2021, 10:24 AM
Last Post: McAdam
  Residency: The new system, TIE Cotillo_Tom 27 11,531 22-09-2020, 03:31 PM
Last Post: McAdam