This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
hand second bike

Second hand bike
I've been looking on Facebook marketplace and groups and also emailed easy riders ( nothing available)
Looking to buy one maybe 2 bikes for a runaround. I have found a bike shop in Lanzarote that has a good selection of second hand bikes, was wondering if there is a similar shop on the island?
If anyone has a bike for sale also please let me know - not looking to spend more than a 100e.
1 user says Thank You to Maggie76 for this post
Reply Quote
(01-11-2021, 09:15 PM)Maggie76 Wrote: I've been looking on Facebook marketplace and groups and also emailed easy riders ( nothing available)
Looking to buy one maybe 2 bikes for a runaround. I have found a bike shop in Lanzarote that has a good selection of second hand bikes, was wondering if there is a similar shop on the island?
If anyone has a bike for sale also please let me know - not looking to spend more than a 100e.

There's a shop selling bikes in Puerto del Rosario, Calle Secundino Alonso.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2 users say Thank You to GMT for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Second hand car Cbrommet 5 1,649 23-01-2023, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Joy Division
  Electric bike or scooter Melonman 2 3,350 20-09-2021, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Melonman
  Wanted - second hand English books (fiction - chick lit, thriller,scifi etc) carolinet 4 4,378 03-04-2021, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Johnrgby
  Cheap new or used bike Jack 5 5,285 30-10-2020, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Jack
  Where to buy - Bike trailer MLA 5 3,885 19-07-2019, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Sam