Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
where trailer bike

Where to buy - Bike trailer
Just a quick question:  Has anyone seen a bike trailer for sale on the island? If so, it would save me shipping one over from the UK. Thanks

2 users say Thank You to MLA for this post
Reply Quote
Ha ha MLA, the kitchen sink is missing in the last pic. I have never seen a bike trailer so big 😁😁
3 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
I can offer an old Mercadona trolley or a wheelbarrow frame (without the barrow) if you want to create a Heath Robinson contraption! (and a kitchen sink  Big Grin )
Is it for Lady of the Lagoons to ride in or transporting your worldly possessions to the beach?
Living my dream
4 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
(10-07-2019, 11:16 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: Is it for Lady of the Lagoons to ride in or transporting your worldly possessions to the beach?

Now there's a thought, Mrs MLA holding on for dear life as we fly down the hill towards Cotillo Beach Hotel! I don't think so.

I also may have problems getting it down our apartment steps.

It's for transporting our creature comforts to the beach; Cool box, tent, chairs, umbrellas, lilos, SUP, etc. and not forgetting the kitchen sink.
4 users say Thank You to MLA for this post
Reply Quote
https://www.decathlon.es/es/p/remolque-b...mc=8513717
3 users say Thank You to erik_tonny for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks Erik. Although there's no Decathlon store in Fuerteventura, there's shop in Tenerife, Gran Canaria & Lanzarote.

It would be also worth to ask in bike (rent) shops if they sell them or can order one, IMHO. Can't recall to see any for sale over the years but will keep my eyes open.
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote