This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Great Wall - Chinese Restaurant in Caleta de Fuste
We have always visited here for our first meal every time we visit Caleta, that’s 4-5 times a year for over 13 years. That’s a lot.
The owner and her husband love us like family, we always have great meals here, and regularly visit during our stay. We gets hugs and kisses from them every time and when we have the grandkids with us they make a special effort with them also. The quality of food is excellent and I’ve noticed over the last few years their popularity is growing often when we call in or pass by the place is full. They also accommodate large family groups. Highly Recommended.
2 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
Some extra details:

Address: Calle Alcalde Santiago García Urquía, 135, 35610 Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura

Phone: +34 928 1632 59

Opening hours: Daily 12:00 - Midnight
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Is it buffet or menu?
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Menu, but they do great meal deals like menus for 2,3 or 4. Don’t bother with the Thai menu.
3 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
We ate there last night, and we were very pleasantly surprised, we arrived around 07:00 and it was not busy 4 other couples, who all appeared to be tourists, The staff are very friendly, and the lady that served us spoke excellent English, if there were to be a criticism, and it would be nitpicking, it would be that we were not really given enough time to read the menu, we could have asked for more time but as we had already decided we didn't. OK this could have been down to how slow trade was, however, I arrived there with the preconceived Idea of having Lemon Chicken, which is not on the menu what is on the menu is Lemon Duck which was excellent, 2 glasses of wine 2 bottles of water 1 Duck in Orange Sauce, 1 lemon Duck 2 Special Fried Rice plus the tip 40€. it was excellent and we will be returning later this week.

Normally after a Chinese meal, I feel hungry a couple of hours later, and though the portions did not appear overly large, it did not happen last night.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Just found their menu in my phone. Check the attachments, please.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
(01-04-2019, 02:50 PM)Sam Wrote: Just found their menu in my phone. Check the attachments, please.

I believe there has been some minor changes Sam but nothing much.
Reply Quote
(01-04-2019, 03:20 PM)Johnrgby Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 02:50 PM)Sam Wrote: Just found their menu in my phone. Check the attachments, please.

I believe there has been some minor changes Sam but nothing much.

I took the photos less than two weeks ago, wouldn't expect the menu to change at all 🤯 😳🤔
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
It is, of course, possible I am mistaken, but I did not see Lemon Grass Chicken, and I was looking for it, I will 

check on Friday3
Reply Quote
John John I’m glad you enjoyed your meal there, it is our favourite Chinese restaurant in Caleta.
2 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parador Restaurant Johnrgby 1 175 04-02-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
Information KD Ohana Restaurant Can the Man 3 718 26-12-2023, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Johnrgby
  The Mirador Restaurant Johnrgby 0 757 28-07-2023, 01:25 PM
  The restaurant 15 Johnrgby 0 586 13-07-2023, 01:26 PM