This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
vaccination programme

The Vaccination Programme
(15-05-2021, 09:49 PM)G2HJei Wrote: Anybody who got vaccinated outside of the Canary islands know how to inform the authorities about that? Me and my girlfriend vaccinated in Bulgaria and are coming back to the island next month. Got certificates and everything...

As it stands at the moment you'll need to take a PCR test to enter. It'll be different when Europe puts the Green Digital Certificate in place - sometime in June according to reports.
1 user says Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Does anyone know which age-group they are now vaccinating in Fuerteventura? I'm 55 and didn't receive my phone-call yet. Also, I live in a rural area where the phone-signal is very weak. Feels a bit like playing the lottery Smile . My Spanish isn't terribly good either (to say the least). Any alternative way to be notified about the vaccination? Thanks
2 users say Thank You to Toska for this post
Reply Quote
As far as I know they have started to do vaccines for the over 55's (my wife has her first Pfizer one).  They do call you by phone at relatively short notice. I don't think there's any alternative.
When they have vaccinated everyone in the age group, they will ask anyone who hasn't been vaccinated to call a certain number. I'll post on here if I see it.
3 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
The notice came out today for the over 55's who haven't been phoned. As per the attached poster you should call: 928 423 516.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Reply Quote
Hi Captain,Does that include people who are 55 + 5 months as well, or is over 55 at least 56? I am just wondering. Thank you so much for your knowledge on the subject.
2 users say Thank You to Toska for this post
Reply Quote
(19-05-2021, 07:36 PM)Toska Wrote: Hi Captain,Does that include people who are 55 + 5 months as well, or is over 55 at least 56? I am just wondering. Thank you so much for your knowledge on the subject.

I would say you're 55 and over which is what it states on the poster. They'll soon put you right when you phone with your date of birth.  They'll also ask for your Health Card number.
4 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Starting last Tuesday, residents over 50 can make an appointment through 012. The rest of the population over 16 can process their request through the website www.canariassevacuna.com

More than 100,000 residents in the Canary Islands have processed their registration in the first 24 hours of operation of the new web form canariassevacuna.com launched this Monday by the Ministry of Health of the Government of the Canary Islands to request an appointment to receive the vaccine against COVID-19. This new service is one more resource of the Canary Islands Health Service (SCS), which is complemented by the others available for age groups with active vaccination.

Precisely, since Tuesday, residents of the Canary Islands over 50 years of age who have not yet received an appointment for the first dose of the vaccine can call to request it through 012 (or 928 301 012 or 922 470 012). This citation system is added to the sending of SMS or calls that is made as a regular protocol of notification to the population from the SCS, as well as the possibility of users to process their request through their health centre.

The rest of the population over 16 years old and under 50 years old could make their previous appointment for vaccination through the web form canariassevacuna.com. In this tool the user will fill in a simple form by filling in the fields of full name, DNI or NIE and contact mobile phone.

This information will be compared with the database of health cards and the SCS will contact the user to arrange their appointment for vaccination at any of the points enabled throughout the Canary Islands.

Appointment according to age group opening

The appointment will be scheduled according to the age group of the user, the advance forecasts of the vaccination Calendar and the opening of each of the vaccination age groups, with the aim that the entire target population of the Canary Islands is vaccinated against COVID- 19 this summer. In this way, the order of priority by groups established in the vaccination strategy will continue to be maintained. The previously assigned appointment may be modified once the agendas corresponding to the age group in which the user is located are opened.

https://www3.gobiernodecanarias.org/noti...-covid-19/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
My wife had her 2nd Pfizer vaccine today.  My 2nd Astrazeneca should be on the 9th June.

They have started to vaccinate the over 40's on Fuerteventura.
Reply Quote
Up until yesterday, 336,720 people in the Canary Islands had received the full schedule of vaccines, which is 18 percent of the target population (1,871,033 people).

778,447 people have received at least one dose of the vaccine, that is, 41.61 percent of the target population.
Reply Quote
I received a text message to go for my 2nd Astrazeneca vaccine on Wednesday in Puerto del Rosario.
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Double Vaccination & Isolation Joe Average 7 4,434 28-08-2021, 12:56 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Canarian Residents - How To Get A Vaccination Certificate Captain Sensible 0 3,261 23-06-2021, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Captain Sensible