This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
2022 may weather

What's the weather like? - May 2022
Caleta 07:30

Much less cloud Than yesterday, morning a bank of cloud out to the East, and the odd cloud to he West over the mountain's

Shade Temperature 17C

Wind N/Easterly slightly stronger than yesterday at 10/12KPH

Forecast :-

Very much as yesterday, maybe slightly warmer 

Temperatures  mid to high 20<s possibly low 30,s

Cloud to clear quickly

Wind strength to stay constant at 10/12KPH but move Northerly mid morning before moving back N/Easterly early evening

UV 11

Sunset 20:40

It is currently 08:45, what cloud there was is clearing, current shade temperature is 20C
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
4 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Caleta Fuste 18:20

Another suburb day cloud quickly leaving a cloudless sky, Temperatures mid to high 20,s since circa 11:30, not sure the temperatures were as high as yesterday, peaked at 30C on our south facing terace around 13:00, and the wind was slightly stronger than forecast, none the less a great day.

There is some light cloud forming over the mountains, and current shade temperature is 25C
Reply Quote
Caleta 08:00

Another very bright start except for some cloud on the Eastern horizon we have a clear blue sky,

Shade temperature 17C

Wind Northerly 8/10KPH

Forecast :- A sunny day with temperatures again in thr high 20,s

Wind to remain Northerly but strengthen 10/14 KPH

UV Extremely high

Sunset 20:39
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Yesterday

Very much as forecast, a warm dunny day with shade temperatures in the high 20,s all day peaked around 13:30 at 33C  and was still 25C at 19:00 although by then the wind had strengthened 14/16KPH, and it felt cooler in the wind.

Today 08:00

Sky as yesterday, cloudless except out in the horizon to the East where there is a bank of light cloud

Shade temperature 19 C

Wind N/Easterly 12/14 KPH

Visibility Excellent circa 20Nm from where I am.

Forecast:-
A similar day to yesterday temperatures in the high 20,s to low 30,s wind to remain as is Rolleyes Rolleyes

UV 11

Reply Quote
Yesterday, very much as forecast with the exception of the wind which was stronger than forecast probably 18/20KPH most of the day and increased even further around 20:00.

Today 07:30

We have 75% cloud cover  over the sea to the East 100% cloud cover and to the West possibly 15/20% Temperature 17C wind N/Easterly 14/16KPH gusting 20+KPH

Forecast

A mostly cloudy morning with temperatures in the low 20.s, clearing somewhat this afternoon with temperatures in the mid 20,s, wind direction to move somewhat through the day but wind strength to stay a

UV currently 0 to be 11 by midday but  thru most of the day 6

It is now 08:20and the cloud is clearing slightly to he West temperature currently 18C

Visibility Excellent

Reply Quote
Apologies for how late this is, but I have had some equipment issues.

Caleta

Yesterday
Very much as forecast, wind possibly stronger than forecast, but nonetheless shade temperatures in the mid to high 20,s though the day.

Today 07:15 

Started with a heavy bank of cloud to the East temperature 17C, by 09:00 there was almost complete cloud cover, temperature 19C

It is now 12:00 most of the cloud has cleared, the shade  temperature is currently 23C, with a N/Easterly wing circa 16/18 KPH, forecast for the est of the day is temperatures mid 20,s wind to remain as is
Reply Quote
Caleta 

Yesterday

Not a great day but a good one, the cloud cleared and the temperatures were in the low to mid 20,s through the day.
Today 07:15

Cloud cover 90%

Temperature 19C

Wind Northerly 15/17KPH

Forecast a mostly sunny day, cloud to partly clear by lunchtime, leaving a partly cloudy afternoon with the temperatures in the low to mid 20,s, the wind as normal to move around a little,  but to neither weaken or strengthen  should move N/Easterly mid morning.
Reply Quote
Caleta

Yesterday

Another day much as forecast, other than the temperatures were higher than forecast peaking at a shade temp of 31C around 14:00, although cloud started to build from 19:00 onwards. 

Today 07:30

Cloud 100%

Temperature 18C

Wind N/Easterly 15/17KPH

It is now 08:40 and little has changed other than the temperature is now 20C and the wind has started gusting 20/25KPH

Forecast:-

A mostly cloudy day with temperatures in the low/mid 20,s cloud to clear a little this afternoon but build again early evening

UV 7

Air quality Fair

Sunset 20:42
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Well we somehow managed to get that wrong, the cloud had mostly cleared by 12:00, just some scattered light cloud around Shade temperature is currently 31C
Reply Quote
And far,far away in another land (Tindaya), the forecast has been pretty accurate! A bit of sun at lunchtime and then back to solid grey cloud cover. Working in the garden and I've got a sweatshirt back on 😢 22C and a strong cold wind.
Living my dream
1 user says Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the weather like? - December 2022 windermeregolfer 61 8,540 31-12-2022, 08:05 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  What's the weather like? - November 2022 windermeregolfer 31 6,439 30-11-2022, 08:00 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  What's the weather like October 2022 Johnrgby 37 7,172 31-10-2022, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Johnrgby
  What's the weather like? - September 2022 Johnrgby 47 8,096 30-09-2022, 08:25 AM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Weather alert for this weekend 24/25th Sept 2022 TamaraEnLaPlaya 3 1,602 25-09-2022, 04:04 PM
Last Post: McAdam