No email after registration? Check your spam folder please. If it's not there, contact us at click@fuerteventura.click

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
september weather 2019

What's the weather like? - September 2019
Good morning from Caleta, thanks Captain for the HEAT WARNING I had picked up on it and was going to tell all Angel Angel Angel

Yesterday much better than forecast once the cloud cleared from about 1pm, it was however quite windy during the afternoon.  I went for a walk down to the front and I have never seen the tide so high, it could have been higher if there had been a rough sea. Thermometer picture is at 6.13pm, top temp in sun bottom temp in the shade  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

This morning at 7.15am 21C, very light breeze high thin cloud over head heavier cloud out the east over the sea.

Today's Caleta forecast -
Some cloud but mainly sunny with temperatures reaching 29C in the shade at 4pm (YELLOW HEAT WARNING) a UV factor of up to 8 at 1pm good visibility at 16KM+
Wind from the N at 18 to 22KMph this morning moving NE from 1pm at 20 to 22KMph for the rest of the day

Sunrise 07:47 h
Sunset  19:42 h
03:02 h High tide 2,44_m
09:12 h Low tide  0,32_m
15:22 h High tide 2,49_m
21:37 h Low tide  0,32_m
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
This mornings photos at 8.25am

2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
(29-09-2019, 03:50 PM)Captain Sensible Wrote: A Yellow Alert for high temperatures is in place for tomorrow and Tuesday, as shade temperatures will go up past 30 degrees. Cool Cool

(30-09-2019, 06:50 AM)windermeregolfer Wrote: ...Today's Caleta forecast -
Some cloud but mainly sunny with temperatures reaching 29C in the shade at 4pm (YELLOW HEAT WARNING) ...

Just saw @ Diario de Fuerteventura that temperatures could today reach 34 degrees. Confused
I Heart Fuerteventura
3 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Hurricane Lorenzo is already having an affect. 28deg (27.9c) on my Weather station inland, this morning at 9am!

Definitely a hot one today. 

NHC also warning of very rough seas in the coming days (Lorenzo looks like it might bring the UK their first early storm of the autumn season)
3 users say Thank You to Archer for this post
Reply Quote
It is a hot one thermometer at 4.50pm top temp in sun bottom in shade  Cool Cool Cool

1 user says Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Sunny and very hot.  36 degrees in Puerto del Rosario at 6pm. Cool Cool Cool
2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Tindaya & Corralejo - Monday

Very low cloud cover to start the day in Tindaya, but already hot and very humid, no breeze. Cloud lifted and we had sun through high cloud, still no breeze, very hot and humid!

Late morning over to Corralejo where conditions were much the same. Boiling down in the harbour area. Very few people about - on street parking available! In La Loncha down by the harbour only shaded tables were occupied.

A light breeze developed half heartedly during the afternoon giving a little relief but it was not until teatime that it became near steady. Still very hot and humid. Spent a nice half an hour in Mercadona near the chill cabinets  Big Grin .

Heading home to Tindaya around 6pm the cloud descended again. The breeze gave up during the evening.

[Image: QNwD2Je.jpg] [Image: ZL5vUnf.jpg] [Image: 9AxErsr.jpg]

[Image: yBYwcje.jpg] [Image: Uh7kOcM.jpg] [Image: lGp7m46.jpg]

[Image: UMZqHct.jpg] [Image: 4aCTJYN.jpg] [Image: K2poEoo.jpg]

[Image: e4W3grG.jpg] [Image: 7UHzp5q.jpg] [Image: DUuVACM.jpg]

[Image: RUkeVED.jpg] [Image: oFK3GDv.jpg]
Living my dream
5 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the weather like? - December 2019 MLA 154 4,362 31-12-2019, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Captain Sensible