This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
kitchen where base couple units

Where to buy a couple of kitchen base units
As the title - apart from IKEA and Lanzafuerte, does anyone know of a place where you can buy kitchen units 'off the shelf'. I only want a couple for an outside kitchen.
1 user says Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
What about the place on El Matoral estate there used be a kitchen and wardrobes place just up from the freezer shop
1 user says Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
I think Nor de Sur sell self assembly units up at the back of the store on the left hand side.
1 user says Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
(27-07-2023, 10:58 PM)Can the Man Wrote: What about the place on El Matoral estate there used be a kitchen and wardrobes place just up from the freezer shop

They moved to PDR. I was just looking for somewhere where I could pick 1 or 2 up quickly.
Reply Quote
(27-07-2023, 11:00 PM)Can the Man Wrote: I think Nor de Sur sell self assembly units up at the back of the store on the left hand side.

I've seen any in there, but then I've never looked specifically. Will have a look next time we go up.
Reply Quote
Got them from Lanzafuerte today. Very helpful in there.
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kitchen refit recommendation Cotillo_Tom 0 775 27-03-2023, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Cotillo_Tom
  does anyone know if Ikea do kitchen door/draw fronts replacementst Si Tie 6 3,633 07-02-2022, 09:33 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Kitchen worktop trim el caballo hambriento 8 4,164 29-09-2021, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Si Tie
  Where to buy: Kitchen Worktops Cotillo_Tom 11 7,892 05-06-2021, 07:41 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Carousel for kitchen cupboard Johnrgby 3 2,412 15-11-2020, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Johnrgby