Hi , check the State of emergency thread and Repatriation from Fuerteventura, please.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
clean with day flights

With Only 2 Flights A Day How Clean It Is
For those of us in the Caleta area how many of you have noticed how clean the outside of our properties are staying with out all the flights coming in to land.

We have had some strong winds in the last few days but still it is so clean  Smile Smile
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
3 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
You're right— it's lovely. Shame on the people who litter when they go on holidays!

That said, it'll be interesting to see if the litter returns once the folks living here are allowed out. I don't think we can blame the tourists for all of it.
2 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote
(01-05-2020, 10:32 AM)Ducks Wrote: You're right— it's lovely. Shame on the people who litter when they go on holidays!

That said, it'll be interesting to see if the litter returns once the folks living here are allowed out. I don't think we can blame the tourists for all of it.

I agree about the litter

My initial comment was about the lack of dust everywhere - in the pool, on the patio tiles on window sills & hand rails etc
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
...You're right! I hadn't noticed that. 

I would never have considered it was being caused by the planes— Just always assumed it was the winds here. Will have to see if it is any worse in the next few days with the stronger winds we've had lately, but perhaps it is down to the airplanes. I had no idea they could have such a strong impact.
3 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Playa Pallet Project to keep the beaches clean Sam 9 1,520 23-05-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Spitfire58