This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
easyjet cancelled flights delayed

easyJet flights cancelled and delayed
It looks like EasyJet have taken a heavy hit out of LGW and other airports today due to Storm Dennis. Plenty of flights cancelled and/or delayed.

3 flights due today from LGW because of half-term - 1 departure from FUE this afternoon has been delayed until tomorrow am. And 1 arrival cancelled totally.

Across the board, Lanzarote, Tenerife and loads of other destinations have suffered a number of cancellations. 248 EasyJet flights cancelled. .
2 users say Thank You to Archer for this post
Reply Quote
Sunday 9th, we were due to fly back to LGW from Marakech with EasyJet
Incoming landed ok, but announced 7hrs delay due to conditions in UK. €8 vouchers given out. 
Eventually, flight cancelled as crew ran out of hours.
One hour later we were in a good hotel, dinner & breakfast included.
Next morning, coach to airport - you wouldn't believe security, x-ray bags, body scanner etc, just to get in to the front door.
New boarding passes etc, more scanning to get airside. 
€10 vouchers for lunch, then, finally, boarded around midday and away.
EasyJet couldn't have done more for us.

Our £5 Nat Express ticket was dud, of course, so bought new. Our IW passenger FastCat ferry took three attempts to berth at Ryde Pierhead, on a full tide.

Marakech was somewhere we've always wanted to see, as it was always such an adventure. EasyJet made it disappointingly simple, outbound. 
Homeward was an adventure. 
Full marks to EasyJet.
Let's hope our annual FUE trip goes smoothly.
5 users say Thank You to suendrob for this post
Reply Quote
FUE to Berlin was canceled yesterday.
They put the passengers up in a hotel in Costa Calma and are re-scheduled for today.
The Local Friendly Tech and Media Guy << Link
Security Cameras, Smart Home Stuffs, Internet Thingies and Video Production Services
2 users say Thank You to McAdam for this post
Reply Quote
(19-02-2020, 11:50 AM)McAdam Wrote: FUE to Berlin was canceled yesterday.
They put the passengers up in a hotel in Costa Calma and are re-scheduled for today.

Costa Calma?! Gosh. I know it's very German down there (stayed there twice and loved it), but for the sake of the hour's drive from the airport, could they not have put them anywhere closer?!
2 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote
(20-02-2020, 09:24 PM)Ducks Wrote:
(19-02-2020, 11:50 AM)McAdam Wrote: FUE to Berlin was canceled yesterday.

Costa Calma?! Gosh. I know it's very German down there (stayed there twice and loved it), but for the sake of the hour's drive from the airport, could they not have put them anywhere closer?!

I imagine seeing as they were already staying down there that they were put up in a hotel that Easy Jet use for holiday bookings down there, cheaper for the airline if so.
3 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
(21-02-2020, 12:22 AM)Spitfire58 Wrote: I imagine seeing as they were already staying down there that they were put up in a hotel that Easy Jet use for holiday bookings down there, cheaper for the airline if so.

Valid point, but I'd be so irritated if I had to check out, wait for bus, drive for an hour, wait around until the flight was cancelled, do it all in reverse order... And then do it all again the following day! I feel very badly for them.

I hate travelling— Wish I could just teleport from here to home and back again!  Big Grin
4 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote
(21-02-2020, 02:26 AM)Ducks Wrote:
(21-02-2020, 12:22 AM)Spitfire58 Wrote: I imagine seeing as they were already staying down there that they were put up in a hotel that Easy Jet use for holiday bookings down there, cheaper for the airline if so.

Valid point, but I'd be so irritated if I had to check out, wait for bus, drive for an hour, wait around until the flight was cancelled, do it all in reverse order... And then do it all again the following day! I feel very badly for them.

I hate travelling— Wish I could just teleport from here to home and back again!  Big Grin

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 That would be great Ducks 👍👍
3 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
(21-02-2020, 09:27 AM)Spitfire58 Wrote: 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 That would be great Ducks 👍👍

Scotty, beam me up!  Big Grin I was just born a few hundred years too early...
5 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EasyJet Cencellation GSDGirl 5 2,894 03-04-2021, 09:19 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Easy jet flights cancelled Roker roar 21 9,119 06-02-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Sam
  EasyJet flights release date TamaraEnLaPlaya 21 11,853 09-12-2020, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Gone Fishing
  EasyJet refund or voucher Bertie 8 4,663 01-05-2020, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Can the Man
  EasyJet hold bags and sports equipment now just 99p each Mia 3 4,281 21-04-2020, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Mia