This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
No email after registration? Check your spam folder please. If it's not there, contact us at click@fuerteventura.click

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
naturist november cotillo beaches beach 22nd jellyfish seaweed surfers 2019 lagoons

El Cotillo Beaches 22nd November 2019
A few pictures taken whilst out and about. Lots of jellyfish at the naturist lagoons, only one seen on surfers beach (not sure if they are stingers?). An abundance of seaweed at the lagoons.

9 users say Thank You to MLA for this post
Reply Quote

10 users say Thank You to MLA for this post
Reply Quote
Nice pics MLA! Can you post a location of the first photo (of the second post), please? It's sooo green, I have to see with my own eyes before the colour changes Smile
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
It's in the new harbor, very close to the Seahorse Bar.

Tom.
3 users say Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks Tom. Checked our old photos and realised that the palms are much bigger than we can remember. Will have go back to the Restaurante El Roque De Los Pescadores, liked it there for the view (sunset) the last time we visited El Cotillo. 🤔🌅
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
(13-12-2019, 04:48 PM)Sam Wrote: Nice pics MLA! Can you post a location of the first photo (of the second post), please? It's sooo green, I have to see with my own eyes before the colour changes  Smile

Hi Sam, these were taken a little while ago. Just thought I'd post them as they are not the usual views of surfers beach. As Tom said, one was take from the harbour.

4 users say Thank You to MLA for this post
Reply Quote
La Concha, El Cotillo. Noon today.
Boy, was it hot ! 30c plus.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

6 users say Thank You to Bertie for this post
Reply Quote
Went to El Cotillo for a breath of fresh air this afternoon - boy was it fresh!

[Image: Qp1Do1V.jpg] [Image: IdWsQ0a.jpg] [Image: O2QJTSo.jpg]

[Image: uLEjouD.jpg] [Image: 5DnQp9k.jpg] [Image: cEurW9k.jpg]

[Image: DajjZKZ.jpg] [Image: SW2VJdj.jpg] [Image: GUWWyzI.jpg]

[Image: 5Ld7DFE.jpg] [Image: XcWDPdP.jpg] [Image: E6qWpte.jpg]

[Image: dK3Q4jG.jpg] [Image: 5Jtqbnd.jpg]

The amount of large plastic washed up near the lighthouse was dreadful - I dragged 3 loads back to the bins by the lighthouse - I guess the hide Tides and winds of the last couple of days had brought it all in and stranded it on the rocks.
Living my dream
7 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Great photos Tamara. I can't wait to get back to EC next year.
El Cotillo, my spiritual home
3 users say Thank You to Tel501 for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weather in pictures - November 2018 Sam 0 2,854 14-12-2018, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Kite Festival - November 2018 windermeregolfer 1 3,541 18-11-2018, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Sam