Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum. This is just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere on the island.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
hire fuerteventura van daily

Daily van hire Fuerteventura
Does anyone know or can recommend a van hire company that does day hires, or are the any 'Man (Person) with a Van' services on the island? 

Thanks

Andre
1 user says Thank You to AndreDavies747 for this post
Reply Quote
Where on the Island are you?
Do not take life to seriously no one gets out alive anyway 
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
I've been wracking my brain trying to remember this company's name and then I saw a van today  Thumbs Up

[Image: Ea4Cb5o.jpg]
Living my dream
4 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Thank you so much. big help
2 users say Thank You to AndreDavies747 for this post
Reply Quote
in the calleta area, thank you for replying
3 users say Thank You to AndreDavies747 for this post
Reply Quote
No problem I believe their office is near Mercadona, I know a guy who has a van, lives on the golf course, I have no idea how busy he is, but if you need, if you give me some idea of what you want doing ad when and I will contact him
Do not take life to seriously no one gets out alive anyway 
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Thank you, I'm aiming to get a kitchen flatpack from ikea to collect & cooker / fridge / dish washer and washing machine from electronica in the puerto shopping Centre. I'm waiting on a delivery of new stock. Maybe end of April, a very small kitchen 3m x 3m. Can be done in something like a small van (Peugeot panther type), over a few trips taking a few hours. I'd be grateful if you could get me his contact details?
1 user says Thank You to AndreDavies747 for this post
Reply Quote
Electron do free delivery and IKEA will deliver for a small charge - saves your back!
Living my dream
1 user says Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
IKEA delivery is very good, they also offer assembly for furniture for a fee, don’t know about kitchens though.
Reply Quote