This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
certificate digital

Digital certificate
Looking for some assistance in how to go about obtaining the above. Finding various websites quite confusing and am not sure if one clave covers all government website such as Salud and Ayuntomiento. Any help much appreciared.
2 users say Thank You to 14yew for this post
Reply Quote
https://fuerteventura.click/Thread-Obtai...-Signature

It's all here!
Good luck. I've been able to use mine for all official sites that I've tried so far.
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
I have the Digital Certificate/signature but have never been able to use it so far. I've tried the Ayuntamiento de Antigua site and the health one to try to get a COVID certificate, both with no joy. On the health one I get 'secure connection failed' so is it my computer?
1 user says Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
(06-06-2021, 11:20 AM)TrickyFox Wrote: I have the digital certificate/signature but have never been able to use it so far. I've tried the Ayuntamiento de Antigua site and the health one to try to get a covid certificate, both with no joy. On the health one I get 'secure connection failed' so is it my computer?

I would assume its your computer, as  use it regularly to check appointments, asin Antigua the tend to teel you one time and then when it is put on the computer it is different, I have just logged in without a problem, I used to have an issue with it but then someone told me not to use the English version as although it appears to be available, it does not work.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Have you installed the certificate onto your computer, following the instructions from the Mint?
1 user says Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote
It's also worth trying several different browsers. I can't remember which but mine wouldn't work with one of Chrome or Edge.

Also, you need to use original Spanish sites, not translated ones or English options. (I think this might have already been mentioned.)
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
(06-06-2021, 08:38 PM)Cotillo_Tom Wrote: Have you installed the certificate onto your computer, following the instructions from the Mint?

Mint?
2 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
FNMT who issue the Digital Certificate, loosely translates to Mint. National department that does currency and stamps.
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Follow this link for instructions to install the certificate:

https://www.sede.fnmt.gob.es/preguntas-f...rtificados

Tom.
1 user says Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote
I am applying again as I'm sure the first time it wasn't done correctly.
I've completed the first stage but I'm struggling to find a link to make an appointment for my wife and I at the place opposite the church in Puerto.
Any help greatly appreciated.
1 user says Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obtaining a Digital Certificate / Digital Signature TamaraEnLaPlaya 50 17,763 06-03-2024, 07:59 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Digital Certificate - need for renewal? gattaca66 12 6,908 11-01-2023, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Bill
  Travel Certificate willie5094 9 3,256 12-07-2022, 10:24 AM
Last Post: willie5094
  Empadron vía digital certificate gattaca66 3 6,214 15-10-2020, 03:18 PM
Last Post: McAdam
  Digital signature Witmaj 4 3,676 24-09-2020, 01:06 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya