No email after registration? Check your spam folder please. If it's not there, contact us at click@fuerteventura.click

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
toston cotillo faro museum

Faro del Toston Museum El Cotillo
We were at the Faro del Toston (El Cotillo Lighthouse) yesterday and the museum was open but not the cafe / coffee shop which is a great shame. 

I can't see why the lady sat there to to take the museum entry Money & twiddling her thumbs couldn't be trained to use the coffee machine and have a few packet of biscuits for sale  Sad Sad Sad and help make a bit more Money.

John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
4 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
You were lucky John we were there on Tuesday afternoon and it was closed completely.
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
4 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
There yesterday with friends and spotted a new sign re building stone towers - 

John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
I do not understand why people do this, 3/4 tears ago there were a lot of them along the road between The Costa Antigua roundabout and Antigua, and there was a bit of a hoo-ha about it then most of them have now collapsed but some remain, I repeat why on earth would you do something like that? if you need to construct something buy some Lego.
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
4 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Agree. If I remember correctly Pajara recently introduced a local ordinance that prohibs building stone towers, building stone shelters on the beach, or moving any stones around. Subject to enforcement with a fine.
1 user says Thank You to Archer for this post
Reply Quote