This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
kitchen worktop trim

Kitchen worktop trim
I need to replace the trim on my kitchen worktop that goes between the worktop and the wall tiles.  I have looked in the likes of NorteySur bricolaje and various ferreterias but found nothing.  Does anyone know where I can obtain such trim?  Travel to a shop is not a problem.
1 user says Thank You to el caballo hambriento for this post
Reply Quote
https://g.co/kgs/WGSh8s

This is the place that did our kitchen. Have their own workshop on premises. They may be able to help. Pedro the owner is a fun guy and speaks some English.
Living my dream
1 user says Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
There is a kitchen place in the industrial estate in El Matoral, just up from IKEA. I got the little adjustable legs there before when I couldn’t get then in any of the hardware stores. Sorry can’t remember the name.
Reply Quote
(21-09-2021, 07:31 PM)Can the Man Wrote: There is a kitchen place in the industrial estate in El Matoral, just up from IKEA. I got the little adjustable legs there before when I couldn’t get then in any of the hardware stores. Sorry can’t remember the name.

Got a feeling that this place has relocated, perhaps into Puerto itself? Sorry but I can't remember the name either.
Living my dream
1 user says Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Yes Tamara you are correct it closed about a year ago and relocated to PR, I also cannot remember the name, although we used them when we first bought our property, however, I do know their new address is on a sign outside, and I am there or there about this afternoon so I will check it out and post it, if not of any use it may be in the future.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
(22-09-2021, 09:03 AM)Johnrgby Wrote: Yes Tamara you are correct it closed about a year ago and relocated to PR, I also cannot remember the name, although we used them when we first bought our property, however, I do know their new address is on a sign outside, and I am there or there about this afternoon so I will check it out and post it, if not of any use it may be in the future.

I suppose you are referring to Fuzzion Cocinas; if so, they relocated to Puerto del Rosario, not far from the car entrance of the shopping centre. The did my kitchen a few weeks ago, quick and clean job, recommended.
3 users say Thank You to GMT for this post
Reply Quote
(22-09-2021, 11:33 AM)GMT Wrote:
(22-09-2021, 09:03 AM)Johnrgby Wrote: Yes Tamara you are correct it closed about a year ago and relocated to PR, I also cannot remember the name, although we used them when we first bought our property, however, I do know their new address is on a sign outside, and I am there or there about this afternoon so I will check it out and post it, if not of any use it may be in the future.

I suppose you are referring to Fuzzion Cocinas; if so, they relocated to Puerto del Rosario, not far from the car entrance of the shopping centre. The did my kitchen a few weeks ago, quick and clean job, recommended.

Yes that was the name,
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Found some in Brico MG which is in same insustrial estate as Norteysur.  It is a great shop.  They have loads of stuff.

Also had some in Altagracia which used to be near IKEA but it has now moved to PR near Las Rotundas.  The old premises has a map on the door of where to find the new location.

I found information about both of these by doing a Googlle search which led to some older posts on this forum board.
1 user says Thank You to el caballo hambriento for this post
Reply Quote
Another option is to use silicone either clear or white depending on the colours of the worktop/tiles
1 user says Thank You to Si Tie for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where to buy a couple of kitchen base units TrickyFox 5 1,172 04-08-2023, 03:16 PM
Last Post: TrickyFox
  Kitchen refit recommendation Cotillo_Tom 0 763 27-03-2023, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Cotillo_Tom
  does anyone know if Ikea do kitchen door/draw fronts replacementst Si Tie 6 3,630 07-02-2022, 09:33 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Where to buy: Kitchen Worktops Cotillo_Tom 11 7,872 05-06-2021, 07:41 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Carousel for kitchen cupboard Johnrgby 3 2,407 15-11-2020, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Johnrgby