This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
tax paying resident

Paying non-resident tax
I am sorry that my earlier post caused confusion.

The £100 fee was the cost of the accountant preparing and submitting the forms, the actual tax was 206 Euros.

The rate applied to the cadastral value to calculate the tax payable increases (I think by 50%) when the cadastral value is over 10 years.
1 user says Thank You to Davew for this post
Reply Quote
Thought that was the case!!!  I'd recommend Spanish Tax Forms for you next year.  Around £35 for them to prepare it for you regardless of how many people shown on your escrituras ( you will get a form for each person). The deadline for paying the tax is December 31st.  But would suggest you ask STF to prepare it for you during October/November - they get very busy in December and I see that this year they have not accepted new clients.  Even though you would get the prepared form early, no obligation to pay the tax until prior Dec. 31st.
3 users say Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
Thank you for your recomendation, much appreciated.
I work as a translator and have done for over 10 years, my email address is jofuerte@msn.com and contact number is 616 402304.
As mentioned I arrange wills, car imports, car transfers, non resident taxes, residencia, NIE certificate, holiday rental licences and more
My fee for doing the non resident tax is 80€ per property.
5 users say Thank You to Jo Bowker for this post
Reply Quote
Welcome to this forum Jo and thanks for posting your details.
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Tom has already posted that it is fairly straightforward to complete form 210 to complete payment for the NRT.

I have been helping non-residents for years on this issue and like Tom am happy to help people with problems if they need help. (although I`m away until the end of January but if you have the 2017-18 tax to pay you have until 31/12/19 to pay it.

It really is easier to do than you think!!!!
2 users say Thank You to beachlife for this post
Reply Quote
(10-12-2018, 08:00 AM)Davew Wrote: I am sorry that my earlier post caused confusion.

The £100 fee was the cost of the accountant preparing and submitting the forms, the actual tax was 206 Euros.

The rate applied to the cadastral value to calculate the tax payable increases (I think by 50%) when the cadastral value is over 10 years.

The cadastral value does not change. What does change is the tax you pay either 1.1% or 2%.

You need to check when the last date your cadastral value (CV) was assessed. If it was reassessed in the last 10 years you are taxed at the rate of 1.1% if it was over 10 years that it was reassessed then you pay 2% tax. There is a Spanish website where you can check when your municipality last had a reassessment.

http://www.catastro.meh.es/esp/ponencia_valores.asp

Leave first box as Todos los anos 

Second drop down  click on Las Palmas

Third box put in your municipality eg La Oliva, Antigua etc
5 users say Thank You to beachlife for this post
Reply Quote
Just paid ours for last year with Spanish Tax Forms. £202 total, including them paying it (twice, for split ownership property) for a tax bill of £159. So happy to continue to do it this way & know it all done correctly. 😁😁
2 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Non resident tax and IGIC tax keith edwards 1 175 30-03-2024, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Cotillo_Tom
  Non-resident tax - pay online? PaulWat57 2 1,097 06-07-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: PaulWat57
  Cease paying UK income tax gattaca66 15 7,483 01-09-2022, 08:27 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Non Resident Residencia?? Emmi Smith 19 9,124 11-10-2020, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Grampiangranny
  If you have residencia and live here do you a pay non resident taxes?? Warriors 8 6,041 31-12-2019, 06:28 AM
Last Post: Will