This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
works road

Road Works
Could anyone please tell me if there are any road/building works currently on the F101, left had side, just past the FuerChina traffic island. The island with the three sails on.
Thanks in advance Smile
Reply Quote
Sorry GSDgirl can't help there.

I will mention that there are road works on the south bound carriage way of the motorway / dual carriage way from PDR to the airport and if you are going south past the airport there is a not to well signed diversion (Monday to Friday) into the airport and out again whilst they do work where the road splits opposite the Plus Car parking lot.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Hi GSDGirl
Can you have a look at this pic and rephrase your query - FV101 no longer exists at the FuerChina roundabout! Therefore not sure exactly where you are asking about.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Living my dream
1 user says Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks Tamara, my mistake. The strip of the FV1 that you can see on that map.
Reply Quote
Ok, heading south on that map from FuerChina roundabout, so with FuerChina shop on your left, they are currently building 6 or 8 properties on what was the empty space between the shop and the properties that I think are called Vistas del Mar.
The motorway is still being finished as well, it seems that every day or so they change the traffic flow in that area while they do something else.
I'm down that way tomorrow so if there is anything different to report I'll update tomorrow night.
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks Tamara. Some friends are thinking of renting a villa that looks ideal for them in that area but know road works were going on there the last time they were over. If it's very noisy they will look elsewhere.
Reply Quote
Hi. It really depends when they are thinking of coming here. The road must surely be finished soon Dodgy  and the property builds are coming on at a rate of knots for FV!

Took a couple of pics today, not too brilliant as I was facing into the sun, but they give the general idea. Pic 1 taken from entrance to garden centre, 2nd from outside FuerChina facing south (the white building is the new builds), 3rd same place facing northwest:

[Image: EFLfv1q.jpg] [Image: QrrKq1K.jpg] [Image: W3tOyqP.jpg]
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
They were thinking of a last minute in the next week or so (one of the few joys of getting old Big Grin ). It doesn't look like too much disruption. Would have thought it fine.
Thank you very much for all your effort and good info. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
3 users say Thank You to GSDGirl for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time limit on building works? Bill 0 401 11-11-2023, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Bill
  Works on surroundings of Antigua Cheese Museum TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 650 10-01-2023, 11:44 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Construction Works in Lajares jaybatml 0 2,485 10-05-2019, 05:17 PM
Last Post: jaybatml