This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
jable morro naturism

Morro Jable naturism.
Can you sunbathe nude on Morro Jable " town beach " ? tia .
1 user says Thank You to bigcountry for this post
Reply Quote
Which beach do you mean exactly?

playa cebada is mostly textile but you won't be the first person to use it.

But unless it's windy most people will be on Playa del Matorral
1 user says Thank You to Will for this post
Reply Quote
Hi Will

We are staying 'On the strip' this year for the first time, rather than our usual Esquinzo. We were planning on using the beach North of the Lighthouse, didn't realise it was called Mattoral. Looking on Goole Earth, there is a beach just North of the harbour called Playa de las Colorados which looks les exposed to the wind. Have you tried it at all? All the years we have been coming to Fuerteventura, I never realised that it was there. As usual, we will be renting a hire car, so all the best beaches will be at or disposal
1 user says Thank You to Magoo for this post
Reply Quote
I've been.

I would use the Calle Anticalado as a bit of of a yardstick.
Anywhere north of that you're good.
I've seen naked elderly people south of that but they were regarded as bewildered and lost.
1 user says Thank You to ThunderCity for this post
Reply Quote
Los Colorados is South of the harbour. It looks lovely, but when we were there it was closed because of dangerous rock falls.
1 user says Thank You to ThunderCity for this post
Reply Quote
There are so many options I'm not sure even the locals have been to each and every one.

Where I'll go depends on the Weather. If you don't mind walking there are some more sheltered places past the surf school / Iberostar hotel.
1 user says Thank You to Will for this post
Reply Quote
(19-04-2024, 11:43 PM)ThunderCity Wrote: Los Colorados is South of the harbour. It looks lovely, but when we were there it was closed because of dangerous rock falls.

Sorry, I meant South, but being a professional Yorkshireman, habit took over. Big Grin
Reply Quote
(19-04-2024, 11:43 PM)ThunderCity Wrote: Los Colorados is South of the harbour. It looks lovely, but when we were there it was closed because of dangerous rock falls.

Sorry, I meant South, but being a professional Yorkshireman, habit took over. Big Grin
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do naturists use hired sun loungers at Morro del Jable? Barry5 16 2,637 05-03-2024, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Barry5
  Corralejo mid July naturism report Fizzy Lemonade 0 5,895 20-07-2019, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Fizzy Lemonade
  British Naturism (BN) - worth joining? bedouin 2 6,099 12-11-2018, 08:33 PM
Last Post: bedouin
  Is social media killing naturism? bedouin 15 10,808 10-11-2018, 09:24 AM
Last Post: bedouin