This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
movistar price change

Movistar - change in price
Hi and Happy New Year everyone.
I've just had a new monthly bill from Movistar.  My normal monthly cost is 61.37 for a telephone line and internet.  It has gone up to 83.42 this month.  It is not due and I've checked the bill.  It seems that a new or higher price service has been introduced with the explanation:

Su Movistar Internet incluye:

ADSL Máxima Velocidad, llamadas a fijos nacionales ilimitadas y llamadas a móviles nacionales (500 min/mes sábado y domingo, 50 min/mes de lunes a domingo).
La cuota 32,9476 € corresponde sólo a los días que ha estado activo el servicio (25 Nov. a 17 Dic.), siendo la cuota mensual completa 42,9751 € (impuestos no incluidos).

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.88)]Your Movistar Internet includes:
[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.88)]Maximum speed ADSL, unlimited calls to national landlines and calls to national mobile phones (500 min/month Saturday and Sunday, 50 min/month Monday to Sunday).[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.88)]The fee €32,9476 corresponds only to the days that the service has been active (Nov 25 to Dec 17), with the full monthly fee €42,9751 (taxes not included).[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.88)]Has anyone else had this change?[/color]
1 user says Thank You to Perrypower1 for this post
Reply Quote
I recently changed my package with movistar as they kept putting up the prices year on year. They are doing an internet only package of 38 euros per month. Not sure about the phone line but assume that would work anyway. Can be done over the phone once you can connect to an english speaking operator.
2 users say Thank You to Dougm for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Change WiFi password, Movistar customers Cotillo_Tom 0 1,451 29-10-2022, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Cotillo_Tom
  Reliable alternative to Movistar internet? gattaca66 15 8,592 13-12-2021, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Zapparocks
  Neighbour refusing to let movistar attach my cable hugh 4 4,420 10-05-2021, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Zapparocks
  Movistar broadband costs and packages Dougm 5 5,995 09-06-2020, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Sir Real
  Movistar off line all day Cotillo_Tom 3 4,847 12-03-2020, 08:13 AM
Last Post: TrickyFox